• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Any tricks to distinguish amphetamine powder from meth?

Muietonight

Greenlighter
I?m USA. Speed paste is not really a thing here because we have adderall and Vyvanse al over the place as well as tons of meth. I?ve tried meth and don?t like how I become on it and it lasts too long.

This guy I know says he had access to Dextro amphetamine. It costed a little more than meth but not much.

Marquis went orange so positive for meth/amphetamines. It was a white powder with very little of that crystal sparkle (maybe 10% of it was) and it had a very faint burn (nothing like crystal)

so my main question is how can I tell if this is amphetamines or meth crunched into power or a combination of the two?

ive treid it feels like a better adderall and not quite like meth but i want to see if there?s any home ghetto tests to try it out.

Someone said to put some on a spoon and heat it a bit. It should all melt together and harden. If you then smack the spoon on a surface and then the substance cracks into mini shards instead of powder it?s supposedly meth.

any help? Thanks

Afaik, straight amphetamine does not melt, the boiling point is too high. That's why you can't vapourise it like meth.

So if I place it on a spoon an heat it, true amphet shouldnt burn or vaporize rather just turn to goop?

So if I place it on a spoon an heat it, true amphet shouldnt burn or vaporize rather just turn to goop?

Basically. This is what I do to tell the difference -- Use one of those plastic cups that comes with those Nyquil bottles, and fill it with a syringe full of water. Put a little bit of the "meth" in it. If it dissolves immediately, then it's pure meth. If only some of it dissolves, and the other parts of the "meth" turn into a gooey-like substance, that's amphetamine paste. Hope that helps. Cheers.​

This is not reliable information AT ALL. The only way to find out for sure us to send a sample to a lab. Most people do not have access to the right equipment to do this kind of testing at home, and these ridiculous claims about how good meth cracks a certain way when cooled and all this other stuff is equivalent to a homeopathist treating cancer.
The information you are sharing is false and dangerous. Do you know what his specific batch is cut with? where it came from? No you dont, not even the OP.
Please dont give potentially harmful advice on an HR site; just like homeopathy practitioners shouldn't try to treat cancer and serious diseases with essential oils and obscure plant mixtures.