• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Any tips on tramadol

xannyhead

Bluelighter
So, a friend of mine has had a dental surgery and was prescribed tramadol. He has the 50mg ones and offered me one. I was wondering if anybody has tips for a first-time user of opioids. I have no tolerance at all to any opioid.

If you have NO experience with opiates, I would imagine 2 x 50mg pills would give you a nice feeling. I'd be hesitant to take any more than that for your first time. Maybe even just take one, depending on the your weight (the less you weigh, the more a drug will effect you).

Just be careful not combine it with other serotonergic drugs like antidepressants, DXM, etc

Yeah don't start with more than 2 of them. Be aware that tramadol lowers the seizure threshold, in short it causes you to have seizures easier. People with no history of seizures can have seizures on this drug.

Also be aware that the effects from multiple doses might stack in a 1+1=2 1/2 kind of way. Don't assume a higher dose will get you higher, it might just make you feel very sick.

Yeah don't start with more than 2 of them. Be aware that tramadol lowers the seizure threshold, in short it causes you to have seizures easier. People with no history of seizures can have seizures on this drug.

Also be aware that the effects from multiple doses might stack in a 1+1=2 1/2 kind of way. Don't assume a higher dose will get you higher, it might just make you feel very sick.

I almost forgot about that. It seems to work better if your stagger doses instead of taking it all at once.