• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Any tips for meth smokers?

boofythe

Bluelighter
Any tips on how to make my products last longer? I know snorting, iv, etc is more effective and less wasteful but I refuse to do anything other than smoke my ice. Are tiny hits the way to go? More or less product in the bowl? Holding in smoke? Any techniques would really help, I’m smoking out of an oil burner. This virus is messing up my routine, low on money since I can’t go to work.

Hold yoour hits in and dont puff massive clouds. I know its fun but all that vapor is waste that isn't being absorbed threw your lungs.

Dont pack the shit out of the bowl either.

I know snorting, iv, etc is more effective and less wasteful

Not necessarily, IV builds up your tolerance faster meaning you need more and more product for the same effect. You'd end up spending more money in the long run shooting compared to smoking. Don't shoot meth!

Hold yoour hits in and dont puff massive clouds. I know its fun but all that vapor is waste that isn't being absorbed threw your lungs.

Dont pack the shit out of the bowl either.
I recently learned on here that you CAN hold in your hits. So I’ve started doing it but I only hold it in for maybe 5 seconds and then blow out the rest. Should I be holding it in all the way til no smoke comes out? I’m also semi cautious on fucking up my lungs entirely even though they’re probably fucked.

Not necessarily, IV builds up your tolerance faster meaning you need more and more product for the same effect. You'd end up spending more money in the long run shooting compared to smoking. Don't shoot meth!
Yeah that’s not even an option for me. For 1 I’m scared of needles like even taking blood at or regular shots at hospitals I completely avoid. 2 my brother shoots and I see the state of mind that he’s in and it doesn’t seem fun at all. I dont care how great the high Imo nothing other than blood should flowing through veins. But im not one to judge either if that’s what you do, then fuck it, as long as you’re safe :)

Whatever your comfortable doing. Dont get short of breath but dont breath it out straight away either.

I hate needles too.

Idk bout lasting longer but I smoke out of pipe on a bong through my nose. I always felt more of a little rush everytime or at least just exhaling through your nose. And i personally ALWAYS think the bigger hits the better. Yeah you'd go through it quicker but look at like the time you would spend on taking a bunch of little hits (especially smoking with others) by the time you get done with the bowl your "rushy" feeling from your first hits are fading. BUT unless you did percy bowls and just down the hole bowl to yourself non stop. Take like 10 hits in a row one right after another. That's pretty flippin sweet

Blow out smoke onto a cold mirrored surface or balloon. Tie up balloon. Either breathe it back in or put end over a vodka bottle with a few shots left in it.

Repeat as many times as possible.

Put bottle in freezer and don't shake, recrystalise shards.
Lol

It sort of works

Blow out smoke onto a cold mirrored surface or balloon. Tie up balloon. Either breathe it back in or put end over a vodka bottle with a few shots left in it.

Repeat as many times as possible.

Put bottle in freezer and don't shake, recrystalise shards.
Lol

It sort of works
what do you mean by putting the bottle in the freezer I'm confused sounds very interesting please more info

It's something we used to do when having a session, no harm done even if it fucks up.

Vodka doesn't freeze, crystals reform in alcohol, the colder you have it the quicker and larger they form.

Even breathing your smoke direct into a cold glass bottle and recapping it will get you back a bowl.

Heh. If you blow balloons up and suck them back later it works lol.

So i
It's something we used to do when having a session, no harm done even if it fucks up.

Vodka doesn't freeze, crystals reform in alcohol, the colder you have it the quicker and larger they form.

Even breathing your smoke direct into a cold glass bottle and recapping it will get you back a bowl.

Heh. If you blow balloons up and suck them back later it works lol.
So is it more effective when you have alcohol in it? And do I need to freeze it right away? How do you get the shards out?

Ok.

Easiest way : just keep 100ml or so of neat vodka in the freezer. When you rip out a pipe and have a night of it, exhale into the bottle, close lid. Better to a fix a full balloon to the neck of the bottle and shake the alcohol through it but whatever.

Exhaling onto any cool glass surface does sane, can keep mirror in fridge but that's getting weird if u do that, scrape it into vodka.

Swish the vodka around and when you're ending the drugs put it back in freezer, don't move it or take it out constant, just forget about it. If u have another night later just add to it.

Shards recrystalise in the vodka. You'll have to invent a scraper yourself, a chopstick usually works, pour out onto a ceramic dish on the window sill under a gentle fan.

You don't get a lot back but better than nothing.

Can acetone wash if u are a nerd , smokes again ok without.

Also don't do drugs with ppl who don't bring their own .

^ Wow, never heard this one before. Very creative ✿Dai₷y✿ !
Meh users are stereotypically known for congregating for their. ROA of DOC like all druggies and scheming ways to make product last longer without realising they are fucked up enough to waste more product .

Smoking it is seen as wasteful to many and my mate who only iv the drug for that reason is right but I don't want to iv anymore coz vein damage and why not try recycling, there will be less meth going into the ocean that way.

There is a Megathread in BDD that has the best tips and tricks on the entire interwebs.

I'll send you the link =).
Here you go! I hope this helps!.

You can find it stickied at the top of the Forum for future reference.

^ Thank you Mr. Deeds!

@ ✿Dai₷y✿ the strange thing about smoking for me is that although wasteful, I find it the most euphoric ROA of all the others by a long shot. It seems everyone has a specific ROA they find most euphoric and that ROA is different from person to person.

^ Thank you Mr. Deeds!

@ ✿Dai₷y✿ the strange thing about smoking for me is that although wasteful, I find it the most euphoric ROA of all the others by a long shot. It seems everyone has a specific ROA they find most euphoric and that ROA is different from person to person.
Smoking gets way less euphoric the more times you smoke. But I also hate snorting lava. IV I told myself I’ll never do. Oral still been meaning but I always completely forget about oral when I have a bag and a pipe.

Not surprised to hear that boofythe. I'll consider myself lucky that I use that ROA the least. I use mostly IV and oral but do smoke a few times a year. I smoked exclusively at first and noticed a decrease in my aerobic fitness in sports after only 1 year so decided to change it up.

Any tips on how to use a torch properly? I usually use a bic and I can’t seem to hit it well with this it.. I’ve heard you don’t have to turn it when using a torch? idk if that’s true.