• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids any safety tips for using fentanyl safely

doctorcodone

Bluelighter
i'm still contemplating wether I should take the fentanyl my good friend is offering, I know it is one of the most potent opioids available. He is offering me 50mcg/per hour gel patch, I have 0 opiate tolerance at the moment but have had experience with morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone and even some hydromorphone if that makes any difference.
If I do use the patch my plan is to either smoke a very minute amount or put the patch on and leave it for several hours, I know the problem with that is even when I take off the patch, the fentanyl will still be getting released. Even if I don't use it my buddy will most definitely and he also has 0 opiate tolerance. So any safety tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank him kindly for it then throw it away or give it to someone it won't kill. Just having used potent opiods doesn't make it any safer you need a tolerance for that.

If your going to do it anyway make sure your friend is willing to phone an ambulance for you. Using these any other way than intended is a good way to get toe tagged real fucking quick. I would research for yourself but I'm pretty sure smoking is relatively dangerous because the gel isn't homogeneous so you could get a lot of fent in a small amount of gel. Not sure if buccal or the ole extracto then put in your ass song and dance is any safer.

Thanks for the advice, that's what I was thinking, take the patch from him and then flush it so niether me and him have serious problems