Any proven side effects of long sarm cycle?

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Ive used sarms to rehab a chronic back injury.

Well they at least had a role for the past 6months.
Its a long story but i totally wrecked my back about 6years ago.
I basicly overworked it for 10years with bjj, strength training and physical work.
Didnt help that i either tripped or took mxe almost weekly.

Anyway its taken almost 5years of proper training/physical therapy diet/supolements etc and other life style choices to get almost pain free.

During the last years ive dabbled with steroids (test, eq, npp) and a bunch of peptider.
But for the last 6months ive been using ostarine, mk677and later RAD140.

These 3 together gives me alot more positive effects and almost 0 sides.
I have really good recovery and my back rarely gets sore and inflammed anymore.
If I get any tightness it goes away very quick.

With even 200mg of just Test E i would gain 10pounds quickly and get horny all the time.
Didnt like it much but had some good times with ladies.
Peptides were quite subtle and had to be pinned like 4-5times daily to rival GH.

But these sarms just gives me the best of both with no real downside.
I do 20mg of both RAD140 and ostarine daily.
Then i take mk677 only after heavy lifting days so about every third day.
Dont give me shit for lifting with back issues.
Cause proper lifting with optimal weight is proven to be a very good tool to realign and rebuild the back/hips etc.
Its when you overdo it or use bad form you get injured.

However i do fear i might run onto issues ahead if i dont go off eventually.
Im just glad to finally progress with my rehab and push myself.
Now im quite educated in functional training and powerlifting.
So i train very carefully and and planned out.
My first priority is to stay pain free and slowly build up myself.
So if i need to deal with some hormonal issues further on im ok with that for now.

With that said i will gett off when my supply runs out.
I will want to see if my back holds up without them.
Also if i will be fine after a pct and and maybe some herbs that boost test etc.

But anyone done sarms for a long time and then stopped?

Sarms will shutdown hpta just like steroids. Except sarms don't aromatise or have 5a reductase interaction. So basically you're gonna have 0 estrogen and 0 dht which is not good long term. We also don't have studies of sarm usage long term so it's hard to say what may happen. You may not regain testosterone production either or have it diminished.

AFAIK Ostarine and RAD 140 will not shut down your HPTA as much as even just Test, let alone 19 Nor steroids, but at 20mg each, you are probably experiencing significant reduction in test levels that is probably masked at least in part by the lowering of SHBG that Ostarine will cause, not sure if also RAD will bind to SHBG though.
So, there's gonna be some low test level to take into account, that's for sure, but without bloodwork we cant know.
How fast will it bounce back? will it bounce back to what it was before, or less?
We can't know that for sure but it's likely that recovery is going to be easier compared to a AAS cycle.
Are you experiencing a reduction in the volume of your testicles right now?
Keep in mind that 6 months on SARMS at those dosages is a VERY long cycle BTW, normally you want to limit the usage of SARMS to 4 to 6 weeks if you are not using TRT at the same time.
I would just avoid the "herbs that boost test" and go with Tamoxifen/Nolvadex.

Another issue you are surely having is that your HDL is going to be lower than it normally is and LDL is going to be higher which is not good ofcourse.
During your PCT I suggest you take MK 667 everyday to help you keep your gains and keep joints lubricated.
Running about 200ug Huperzine A per day is going to boost the efficacy of MK 667 by inhibiting the release of Somatostatine, an hormone that signals to lower production of GH.
Please get liver and hormones tested, you don't wanna guess when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks man, good advice.

I did several blood tests about 3months ago,
Checking hormones, liver, kidney, t3/t4 etc.

Everything was in normal range except test which was on the border of low.
Now i now that their range is off so it was probably low.
My plan is to take another test before i go off and then one more a few months after the pct.

Ive used clomid/hcg for pct before, any reason not to use them for this?

Also my balls seem fine, not at all like after running gear for longer period.

Im sure you obviously know this... but make sure you're buying your SARMs from a very reputable dealer.
Because SARMs are considered research chemicals, the industry isn’t regulated. This means that there are a lot of fake and low-quality products around. The dangers of fake products are that you don’t know what they contain, they might be harmful.

I saw this online (below)

"The results were a little dismal but ultimately not surprising. Through chemical analyses, they discovered that only 52% (23) of the 44 actually include the SARMs advertised… In fact, 39%(17) of the 44 samples include unapproved drugs(steroids, prohormones, MK-677, SR-9009 and GW-501516) 25%(11) of them have other active ingredients that weren’t on the label and 59% (26) of the SARMs tested contain different amounts then advertised. (AKA UNDERDOSED SARMs) That’s not even the worst part, in 4 of the products no active compound was found… ooops"

The link to the study is below:
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2664459#joi170133t1

"Most SARM websites will say they have their product HPLC tested. To be honest, it’s bullshit. I can almost guarantee that some of those companies selling fake SARMs think they are getting real ones."

"HPLC TESTS!!
We’ve been doing this for a while and see companies post “HPLC” tested. Most of the time it’s either an HPLC found on the internet that has been photoshopped (or not photoshopped, aka a fake carbon copy), or it’s the same COA or HLPC test a supplier gives you when you buy a product. *cough* through Alibaba. You think it’s a chemist who makes and mixes this stuff. I’ll tell you right now, 99.9% of the time it’s not. That’s as fake as the purity level of the product they are selling you. Even if most SARM vendors received an HPLC test, they most likely wouldn’t know how to read it.

…While I’m on the topic of purity, 99.9% is wishful thinking no matter where you get your product. Stop believing everything you read."

Just a heads up, wanted to make sure you're getting the real stuff.

Yes i know this Is Bl.
So yeah i know scammers are abound.

However ive been doing this shit for quite awhile and I have a good enough sense to find the best sources avaiable to me.

In the end its hard to know since we are talking about a research chemical here.
But since im very happy with the effects i gotten so far im willing to risc it.

Yes i know this Is Bl.
So yeah i know scammers are abound.

However ive been doing this shit for quite awhile and I have a good enough sense to find the best sources avaiable to me.

In the end its hard to know since we are talking about a research chemical here.
But since im very happy with the effects i gotten so far im willing to risc it.
Nice! I work for Fire/Rescue and ive actually responded to people who overdosed on SARMs (they didnt contain the product at all), fentanyl was actually in there (im assuming it was, but there was definitely an opiate product in it). I just dont want anything bad happening to you :)

Good luck brotha.

Last edited:
Ive used clomid/hcg for pct before, any reason not to use them for this?

HCG might be unnecessary if your testicles are not shrunk, so if you use it, use less.
Clomid is fine as well, for some it affects mood in a negative way, while Nolva is not known to do this.