• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Any problems mixing with meth?

siq

Bluelighter
For you guys on suboxone...Ever done meth? Does the bupe effect the high at all?

no infact I find you need to take twice your normal dose of both drugs to feel the effects

^^ That may be true for you but I wouldn't go suggesting it to other people.

First time I used meth(IV) after I switched from methadone to bupe I ended up so soo sick for an hour, maybe more, maybe less.

It only happened that one time though so it could have been a dirty shot. After that I just used normally.

It's fine, like if your on maintaince(well, besides using meth, but whatever) It's been forever since I've done it but was with a friend and shot it(he smoked,I smoked it also I think) but anyway, it was exactly like it was when I did it not on Bupe...I took a strip the next morning and it actually helped the comedown, was alseep by noon..like meth but after the 24 hour mark I just want something to make it wear off, and the bupe helped... Ugh want some now actually, it's been a while, might get me some...when I do it I bang it cuz it's sooo not as fiendy as smoking the shit, I can just do a shot and thats it, but can only do it around two people, others I have to just smoke or snort, haven't tried plugging it, might get a half gram and play around with it...know ya get 99% plugging it...anyway, gonna get some soon cuz fuck it, it's been like I know over a year since I hade it...only uppers i've had in the past year was coke...a half gram of some okay stuff and some really good stuff but tottally should have been more in that sack for what I paid. NEWAY, yes its fine only thing subs block are opiates.

Edit: DEFININATELY DON'T TAKE DOUBLE THE DOSE OF METH THAT IS RETARDED, same with doubleing up on your sub, just wasteful.....were you being sarcastic?