• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc any nmda antagonists that don't turn your piss to jelly/cause permanent bladder damag

deruyityn

Bluelighter
I imagine since the rc ones are analogs of ketamine we can assume they possess the same hideous toxicity. I read people having such bladder issues even on therapeutic doses of ketamine. dxm would be a likely condidate but that lingering adrenaline effect is so annoying makes me feel gritty and wired all through the next day.

When i read the title, i was going to say agmatine or memantine, but now i see that you are looking for a dissociative high (which these two drugs will not offer), not just an NMDA antagonist. You could try MXE?

When i read the title, i was going to say agmatine or memantine, but now i see that you are looking for a dissociative high (which these two drugs will not offer), not just an NMDA antagonist. You could try MXE?
Im not looking for a high i am interested in using it for acute antidepressant/therapeutic effects like how ketamine has been used. So would those you mentioned offer the same? memantine i looked at but i was worried by the long half life which is acouple days right? i dont like the idea of something being in me that long since if it wasnt pleasant your in for a long ride. I like half lives of between 3-6 hours ideally.

Im not looking for a high i am interested in using it for acute antidepressant/therapeutic effects like how ketamine has been used. So would those you mentioned offer the same? memantine i looked at but i was worried by the long half life which is acouple days right? i dont like the idea of something being in me that long since if it wasnt pleasant your in for a long ride. I like half lives of between 3-6 hours ideally.

Memantine doesn't have any prominent or even noticeable psychoactive effects. There is no high of any sort, similar to agmatine. I'd give it a try, it may give you a slight mood boost, but you don't have to be worried about getting stuck in a bad high or something, and you can always start with a low dose just to make sure you aren't hypersensitive, and titrate yourself up over a few days while analyzing how you feel.

I have recently been trying agmatine at dosages between 400 and 750mg, and have had very moderate success with it. It has worked for a lot of people, but it does not seem to work well for me, although i have had zero negative side effects, so i would advise trying it to see if it works for you

Ye thanks for the heads up on agmatine I hadn't heard of it. It seems more up my street with a more reasonable half life of around 12 hours in the brain. Just paranoid about things hanging around in the body too long :p

I've just ordered some. Not much to lose except for a tenner. and read a couple of papers in support of its efficacy in anxiety and depression.

Not saying agmatine will but I have been thinking how to replicate the inhibition lowering that alcohol produces because I really cant stand even a swig of it these days I just hate the dehydration effect and pissing every 5 minutes. I might force some down in order to order some other things which might help that I havent tried. because I seem to have some complex about tryin ANY new substance now days and have almost an anxiety attack when ordering something online; except for extremely benign things like nootropics.

I will place the order and get to checkout and feel like some bars close across my mind and I cancel the order; as if my mind is saying 'youre not going anywhere buddy'.

I remember with alcohol it used to make me not give a shit and do risky stuff. Now I dont wanna do stupid things but in a therapeutic sense maybe a glass of wine could act as a bandaid so I would then have the (dutch) courage to order and then try things that would actually help me.

I remember I was almost in tears when I first forced myself to try kratom due to the mental fight I was in but i absolutely love it now and its really helped me.

^geez man you kick the shit outta yourself worse than I do. I hope you find what you're looking for and I think you'll be safe. You don't seem like the type of dude that'll snort lines of coke off a pub toilet seat with some bohemian chick "with cool hair" ya just met who just pulled you into a cubicle. I on the other hand am that guy kneeling in piss. Take care man.