• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Any negative side effects of 25mg hydrocodone+300mg gabapentin+25mg DPH+cannabis?

CodyV17

Greenlighter
Question is self-explanatory. I have 5 5-325 hydros, a 300mg gabapentin, a 25mg DPH and weed. What negative effects would I experience? I have a tolerance to weed and a small tolerance to DPH.

Shit man, you might get high. On a serious note, you should be fine. I don't know of any inherit dangers in this combo, but TBH it doesn't sound pleasurable. I would just take the DPH out, personally, but if you like it more for you then.

Edit* Seems DPH has SSRI effects, but they may be neglible, since they are not labeled on packaging.

I would just take the DPH out, personally, but if you like it more for you then.

IME, it potentiates opioids and adds to the sedation.

Seems DPH has SSRI effects, but they may be neglible, since they are not labeled on packaging.

I thought DPH was a non-selective SRI? Maybe that's why it's not labeled.

Seems you are correct about the non-selective SRI part. And that makes sense then. I think I only tried DPH once, to potentiate DXM, and it was definitely crazy and fun, but I don't have any urge to do it again, so that's weird.

It's been about 4 1/2 hours since i took them, and it has turned out to be a very good combo. Much more euphoria and sedation than just 25mg hydrocodone, and less nausea and itchiness, probably from DPH's action on H1 histaminic receptors.