• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Any Information about NM-2201 ?

n0n4me

Greenlighter
I have heard that it is a cannabis like research chemical legal in most countries.There is almost no information about it in google. Has anyone have any other information about it? I need to read some trip reports if anyone has one ?

naphthalen-​1-​yl 1-​(5-​fluoropentyl)-​1H-​indole-​3-​carboxylate

Looks like it's an ester of AM-2201, I'd expect similar effects to AM-2201 & it's not fluorinated analogue JWH-018.

It should probably be a little shorter acting than AM2201 for that reason. The ester breaks apart by metabolism in the liver.

I received 5gm of NM-2201 for research and I must say WOW! This is the best cannabiniod since JWH-018, and I've tried a lot of different synthetics out there since the ban. Comes on quick and strong and even causes a bit of mild disassociation like a weak dose of MXE. Seems to be a strong, if not full, agonist at both CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. It might not last quite as long as JWH-018 but it certainly is potent. My ROA is using the tip of an Exacto knife blade to dump an eyeballed amount on top of a piece of red hot hooka charcoal and inhaling the smoke using a glass tube. This results in a fast and complete burn. I've been using hooka charcoal since the late 70's when I first used it for smoking Jamaican hash oil. It can be used for any RC, or any drug for that matter, that requires smoking.

Last edited:
Just made nm-2201 for my dog that looks just like me and has same reflection. He digs it. A small amount goes along way. Not like Am 2201 with its " wow I think that stuff might kill me ", monument after your first time trying it. Feel it needs something.
Has anyone had any success mixing a-php, a-pvp, or β-hydroxyfentanyl on plant material?

I just tried this for the first time (mostly an allergy test, already high on 5f-AKB48 ) and I first notice the long-lasting, almost an increasing uncomfortable but not unbearable taste. (I'm vaping the pure chemical from al.foil btw)

It's a white, slightly off-pink, fine powder. It doesn't stick to the bag practically at all, which I think is a plus since I usually take a dose with the tip of a knife and it sucks when it's all over the walls of the bag.
It also has a sort of hospital-like smell.

When smoked from foil, it leaves a dark (amber-coloured I think) mark at first and when all is smoked it turns black..

All this makes me think unclean synthesis.. how about you? And how does your powder look/act/taste like?

I'm gonna slowly up the dose until I find a sweet spot.
Could someone describe how this compares to JWH-018 & AM-2201? I've never had the chance to try them and this is probably the closest I've been to them as far as molecular structure goes.

Last edited:
All this makes me think unclean synthesis..

until you put it through a GC or LC-MS you are literally just throwing guesses into the wind... lots of chemicals can smell nasty when you're pyrolizing them off foil.

Just made nm-2201 for my dog that looks just like me and has same reflection. He digs it. A small amount goes along way. Not like Am 2201 with its " wow I think that stuff might kill me ", monument after your first time trying it. Feel it needs something.
Has anyone had any success mixing a-php, a-pvp, or β-hydroxyfentanyl on plant material?

Say "I", get rid of that god awful dog nonsense. I wouldnt mix any of those rcs with plant matter. Plant matter is just going to make smoking it unneededly worse for you.

I wanted to bump this thread to see if anyone had any new information?

I am currently awaiting NM-2201 for animal trials. I have done quite a bit of reading on AM-2201 and there seem to be a large number of conflicting reports, especially in regard to duration, oral administration, and alcohol solubility. My hope is that I will be able to administer orally via infused oil/butter, or ethanol solution.

Which brings me to another question: If NM-2201 is metabolized primarily by the liver, then would there be some way to prolong duration through CYP450 inhibition?

Just a shot in the dark, any information is appreciated.

Any ideas about the toxicity of this? How toxic is the likely hydroxy-naphtaline metabolite? If it´s a potent cannabinoid I wonder why it hasn´t been brought to the market earlier as it has a quite simple structure. The NNEI with an nitrogen instead of oxygen has been banned in new zealand becouse it is likely cancerogen, could this also be the case with the ester version?

Really no idea? It has such an strong naphtaline/phenolic-like smell, even a few mg can make a whole room smell toxic. All my friends are smoking it at 10% Blends and don´t care about.

Hasn´t anyone a suggestion if the smell is from the broken 1-hydroxynaphtalene while burning or if it could be a toxic adulterant?

It has really nice effects but I can´t imagine that chemicals that have such an strong phenolic "fuel"/garage smell even at mg amount can be safe for the lung tissue, or is it just that the senses are overreacting as it smells similar to other toxic materials so our brain can´t get a silent conscience with it (at least for me)?

Not heard of it why would u touch rc's who knows wat they do to you

This. Although I do understand why the OP is looking legal alternatives (...because they can be mailed right to your house lol). But in all seriousness - the only RC I ever tried (without knowing a thing about it) was K2. Unlike Weed - it wasn't a mix of stimulation and sedation. It was entirely stimulating. Period. Made my head spin and the vertigo got so bad I nearly vomited from dizziness. Not to mention the panic attacks that kept coming back for around 6 days after I'd smoked it.

I'd stay away from all RC's personally. Although some RC's have been given names and are far better understood now, than they were just a year or two ago. These I don't consider RC's anymore. Good examples are Methylone, Mephedrone, Methoxetamine, Etizolam, Phenazepam, etc.

I have some conclusions about NM-2201 gleaned from reading many forum reports over the course of weeks.

Here are the salient points common among these reports:

1. Multiple Reports of Blackouts
2. Steep Dose-Response Curve
3. Toxic Feeling

A common phrase among former users: "NM-2201 got me off drugs."

Anymore information on this substance? Is it active at 1mg like AM-2201? How similar to AM-2201 is it? I have 1 gram coming my way soon and would like to know more about it, especially dosage.

Just tried NM-2201 in small doses first and got nothing from it. Increased the dose by quite a bit also used some THJ-018 feeling something but not as much as I was expecting. Some euphoria.