• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

any good otc drugs

finding something in the US that's legal and gets you high? What the fuck do you think this is? The land of the free?

I'm sorry to sound dumb, but where in the uk can i get dxm legally? over the counter at a chemist if so wot do i ask for? dxm?

You go to a store and look at the active ingredients of over the counter cough medications. I wouldn't recommend you ask somebody where to find a drug of abuse

K'dOUTinAZ said:
You go to a store and look at the active ingredients of over the counter cough medications. I wouldn't recommend you ask somebody where to find a drug of abuse

Easy in North America where the good stuff isn't OTC, it's on the shelf like shampoo and orange juice. Here in the UK, the good stuff really is behind the counter and you can't just look at everything in turn.

^^^ but using Google you don't need to... you can find out exactly which brands contain what from the comfort of your home, then go to the pharmacy and ask for it directly.

Ether would be my choice, def. not for long trem. i don't know about ether and drug test. do some research on erowid get some starting fluid and a rag, have fun.(you have to separate every thing first though)

if you decide to go with inhalants (which i dont recomend) then go with nitrous (which i do recomend.)

He's not 18 though, so the only nitrous he can get is from the grocery store. Which is still good, but no nearly as cost effective.

there is only one over the counter high i would recomend, i dont know if they have this where u are, but if u run across a substance by the name of red dawn at a head shop, if u do a good dose, it will get u seeing shit, but its made for human consumption. Dont fuckin pop bendryl to get high, it makes u delirious and your poisoning your body. Get a friend to get u some alcohol, if you get desperate do DXM, but not coming from coricidin... thats asking to die... thats my two cents.

K'dOUTinAZ said:
If you are lucky enough to live in one of the few countries where codeine is over the counter, you are lucky. This will provide the best high of any product over the counter, more euphoric than some prescription drugs.

which reminds me of a funny story. I was visiting beautiful Costa Rica for a year or so and I done hurt my hand a little in a fishing trip. so I go to the local pharmacy.

now you shoulda seen my dumb ass... (in spanish) "I hurt my hand I need morphine." "we do not sell morphine over the counter. the closest thing we can sell is codeine."

so I bought like ten packs of these Spanish codeine pills (way stronger than T3s) which only cost like $5 American, and I had a DAMN GOOD TIME for like one week. =D

just but a heck of alot of Nitrous bulbs and a cracker. that shit keeps me thinking about crap for hours. god i love N2O

edit: i'm not sure if you can buy bulbs in your location legally if your under age.

Last edited:
Fatman420 said:
I took 40 coricidens left school in an ambulance and spent 3 days in the hospital catheters fucking hurt. :(

so ya got catheterised on OTCs and now ya want some more... you must live in Texas...

^ Hey what do you have against Texans ?!?! Haha jp with ya. You could always get some shrooms I heard they do not test for those or am I wrong? Please corect me. Good Luck.

3ch0 said:
... You could always get some shrooms I heard they do not test for those or am I wrong? Please corect me. Good Luck.

It would be extremely unlikely for you to be tested for mushroom use. It would only happen if someone in a position to test you had reason to suspect mushroom use, and was willing to pay for such a specialized test.

theres those Benzedrix inhalors someone just wrote a trip report on it Propyhexedrine (sp?).
I can't find anything on this....you have a link or something?

just do illegal drugs people dont test for: shrooms, acid and ecstacy. E can give you false positives for some things, but you should be fine.

griz1988 said:
Dont fuckin pop bendryl to get high, it makes u delirious and your poisoning your body.

I've heard this over and over but I have yet to see some actual sources to back up that benadryl "fucks up your liver and brain" or whatever people says it does. All the websites i've been to say that prolonged heavy use of benadryl isn't a good idea per say, but that it isn't going to poison you. People with terminal illnesses take the stuff and it is recommended for insomnia so I seriously doubt it will damage you in any serious way even if you where taking large doses for months at a time.

Diphenhydramine is an interesting OTC high... I would recommend everyone try it at least once, never with alcohol or pot though.

The best otc high would have to be poppy seed tea I think. Don't spread the info or use it stupidly, the grocery stores are going to get wise and start to limit seed quantities or pressure wash the seeds. Use with care.