• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

any good otc drugs

Fatman420

Bluelighter
other than dxm,I'm on probation, theres no acid or shrooms around so I need a way to get high in a relatively safe manner.

arent too many ones other than dxm. Caffeine pills are kinda fun. Are you under 21, can you buy alchohol? Most script drugs arent tested for, if you got a hook-up for it. Salvia is technically legal in the states, some headshops sell it, plus over the internet
ps-are you the same fatman420 from overgrow?

yep, I'm fatman420 from OG, I'm under 21 and don't have many good connections in this town. nearest headshop is an hour away.

In the US I do not think there are any OTC drugs which would be fun and safe. Crap like Dramamine is not safe to do, so don't. DXM is a possibility if you're desperate but not really that fun (IMO) and could possibly cause a false Ketamine positive in a drugs test (extremely rare, but within the realms of possibility).

In other countries OTC drugs like Nurofen Plus are available, but codeine is not OTC in the US, plus it can cause a positive test for morphine (since it turns into morphine in the liver).

If you're on probation my advice would be to stay clean, do your time and then you're free to do as you please.

most of you may think I'm nuts, but I find diphenhydramine (benadryl, and most other OTC sleep aids contain this) to be mildly enjoyabl, especially combined w/pot..

I stress the word "mildly" though...I think I'm just Ultra-sensitive to diphenhydramine...

dxm lost its fun awhile ago, I'll probably try the benadryl seeing as i have trouble seeping anyways, how many should i take?

lol, have fun with that. take 20. Take 40 if you arent a pussy.

DXM could cause a false positive for PCP, ketamine, or opiates.

40 is my unlucky number, back in 10th grade on halloween I took 40 coricidens left school in an ambulance and spent 3 days in the hospital catheters fucking hurt. :(

dude, coricidens are different than benadryl. You can easily take 40 benadryls. They arent even that strong.

Don't take benadryl to get high! All you're doing it poisoning yourself. It causes a chemical imbalance which results in you seeing things, and I don't mean in a fun way.

how about trying to live a couple days sober?

And nutmeg isnt good for your liver if you do it all the time. But its a decent stone for once in a while.

Fatman420 said:
oh well, guess its back to nutmeg then :(
Thats even further down list than benadryl! It gives you a similar delerium but longer and stronger. Not fun.

uh in all seriousness, nutmeg is far safer to do than benadryl and far more rewarding. It's like being stoned on weed. And i wouldn't even classify it as a delirent.

AlphaNumeric said:
In the US I do not think there are any OTC drugs which would be fun and safe. Crap like Dramamine is not safe to do, so don't. DXM is a possibility if you're desperate but not really that fun (IMO) and could possibly cause a false Ketamine positive in a drugs test (extremely rare, but within the realms of possibility).

In other countries OTC drugs like Nurofen Plus are available, but codeine is not OTC in the US, plus it can cause a positive test for morphine (since it turns into morphine in the liver).

If you're on probation my advice would be to stay clean, do your time and then you're free to do as you please.

Oh yeh a false ketamine positive, I think you mean PCP ;)

theres those Benzedrix inhalors someone just wrote a trip report on it Propyhexedrine (sp?).