• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Any good legal high stim out there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
looking for a good legal High with a Coke/mephedrone effect ? Any help appreciated

looking for a good legal High with a Coke/mephedrone effect ? Any help appreciated
Unfortunately for you I don't think staff here allow those sort of questions to be asked publicly and this thread will most likely be closed when they catch wind of it.

You're better off asking a search engine (I suggest duckduckgo) as I'm sure there are sites out there where this is allowed and has been answered.

Or maybe inbox one of our resident RC stim experts @Gaffy

Unfortunately for you I don't think staff here allow those sort of questions to be asked publicly and this thread will most likely be closed when they catch wind of it.

You're better off asking a search engine (I suggest duckduckgo) as I'm sure there are sites out there where this is allowed and has been answered.

Or maybe inbox one of our resident RC stim experts @Gaffy
Ok thanks 👍🏼

Yeah it's true, "what should I take" threads are against the rules. But please feel free to post any questions about specific drugs, or about comparing and contrasting X vs Y drug, etc. :)

There are tons of different RC stims, some of which are pretty decent. Nothing has replaced mephedrone and methylone or some of the other RC greats, though, in terms of quality. But there are still some good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.