Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any folks in Oregon

polojr2

Greenlighter
Just wanted to see if I’m the only one from Oregon here😉

Be safe in the 2020

welcome to bl, make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules, and if your intent in being here is to try to find new plugs I suggest looking elsewhere

that being said, I'm planning to move to Oregon later this year, ideally by summer if I can make it happen that fast

Great but watch out for those Oregon summer allergies, 🤧
No intentions just looking to hear about experiences when it comes to ptsd. I’m currently dealing with cancer issue and was looking up clinical trials and ended up coming here. Amazing how the universe works 👍🏼

heh, my partner might have ovarian cancer, we need to find out asap but she has other more pressing issues to work out first

def let me know if you find out about any relevant clinical trials, especially since chemo was found to make some cancer cells more metastatic

heh, my partner might have ovarian cancer, we need to find out asap but she has other more pressing issues to work out first

def let me know if you find out about any relevant clinical trials, especially since chemo was found to make some cancer cells more metastatic

Chemo was so ruff,,,to say the least....😩

Oregon is nice. If you can find a good job then you're pretty set, houses (outside of Portland) are still pretty reasonable except in some coast towns and drugs are cheap and available.

Got some family in Coos bay and some friends doing a large hemp operation around grants pass.

Ingest all the CBD you can!!

When I was younger I remember how I used to really love LSD but as I got older I would often get ripped off so much that I just quit trying. One day before I leave this planet id like to try it for my cancer related PTSD. I’m still on my searching quest

When I was younger I remember how I used to really love LSD but as I got older I would often get ripped off so much that I just quit trying. One day before I leave this planet id like to try it for my cancer related PTSD. I’m still on my searching quest

Well lucky for you LSD has come back hard because of the dark web and the ease of sending paper in the mail. If you want to figure out how to work it (not hard) you can get yourself some very high quality L and never worry about fake stuff.

As for your cancer, I'd recommend FECO/RSO if you can tolerate it. You need to get painfully high. You need to flood your system with THC to kill the cancer. It's not too expensive at Oregon dispensaries either, though at the recommended 1 gram per day it's not cheap (but certainly cheaper than anything in a hospital, and you'll definitely know you took something! And not in a bad way like chemo, more in a... if I turned this up 1 more notch I'd be solidly tripping).

Central Oregon; after the pandemic; its very hard to find a house under $500,000
WTF? used to be Central Oregon was the sticks
When I first moved here in about 2000; La Pine was the biggest PNW meth producer
Sudafed ban put the end to that, overnight. No more sketchy trailers with a pit bull chained up on the outside
Now its soccer moms and yuppies that moved here with money; as $20/hr definitely doesn't support a half million dollar house or a 2500 rent payment
And all the meth and fentadope comes over the hill from Portland via the Interstate 5; coming up from Mexico.

That said; any PNW or Oregon freaks on here? Hey at least pot is legal now!