Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: steewith2ees
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Any folks in Oregon

tathra

Bluelighter
welcome to bl, make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules, and if your intent in being here is to try to find new plugs I suggest looking elsewhere

that being said, I'm planning to move to Oregon later this year, ideally by summer if I can make it happen that fast

polojr2

Greenlighter
Great but watch out for those Oregon summer allergies, 🤧
No intentions just looking to hear about experiences when it comes to ptsd. I’m currently dealing with cancer issue and was looking up clinical trials and ended up coming here. Amazing how the universe works 👍🏼

polojr2

Greenlighter

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
Oregon is nice. If you can find a good job then you're pretty set, houses (outside of Portland) are still pretty reasonable except in some coast towns and drugs are cheap and available.

tripnnface

Bluelighter
Got some family in Coos bay and some friends doing a large hemp operation around grants pass.

Ingest all the CBD you can!!

polojr2

Greenlighter
When I was younger I remember how I used to really love LSD but as I got older I would often get ripped off so much that I just quit trying. One day before I leave this planet id like to try it for my cancer related PTSD. I’m still on my searching quest

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
When I was younger I remember how I used to really love LSD but as I got older I would often get ripped off so much that I just quit trying. One day before I leave this planet id like to try it for my cancer related PTSD. I’m still on my searching quest
Well lucky for you LSD has come back hard because of the dark web and the ease of sending paper in the mail. If you want to figure out how to work it (not hard) you can get yourself some very high quality L and never worry about fake stuff.

As for your cancer, I'd recommend FECO/RSO if you can tolerate it. You need to get painfully high. You need to flood your system with THC to kill the cancer. It's not too expensive at Oregon dispensaries either, though at the recommended 1 gram per day it's not cheap (but certainly cheaper than anything in a hospital, and you'll definitely know you took something! And not in a bad way like chemo, more in a... if I turned this up 1 more notch I'd be solidly tripping).