• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Any experiences and or comparisons with tofiosopam?

BWG707

Bluelighter
Looking for people’s experiences and comparisons to other benzos; as a diazepam, Xanax, etizolam (Theo), and even zopiclone (Z drug). I cant find my info concerning tofiosopam. Thanks

Sounds pretty terrible if you ask me.

In man tofisopam appears to possess anxiolytic activity without appreciable sedative and muscle relaxant side effects; in animals, however, tofisopam totally lacks anxiolytic and anticonvulsant properties in tests sensitive to the effects of 1,4-benzodiazepines.

Source

In man tofisopam appears to possess anxiolytic activity without appreciable sedative and muscle relaxant side effects; in animals, however, tofisopam totally lacks anxiolytic and anticonvulsant properties in tests sensitive to the effects of 1,4-benzodiazepines.

Source
That’s pretty much the way I understand it to be also. I would like to hear from people that have actually tried it, anyone?

Sorry I am of zero help, but have never heard of this and have a very much "I WILL try every benzo [and opioid] there is" thing going on, so am interested in information about it, too.
Have you tried Reddit?
Reddit/Benzodiazepines might help.

Source

So does this mean it's a benzo that does not have anxiolytic or anticonvulsant properties in humans?

Still very confused about this benzo. I’ve failed to find much info or even anyone with first hand experiences with it. Thanks for any replie.

I'm addicted to 3 mg of etizolam and 3.3 grams of phenibut daily. Its changed my life in a lot of positive ways but I'm beginning to get too many side affects. No source for etizolam anymore so I have 500 tofisopam 100mg on the way and will update with my reactions. Its being advertised as a replacement for etizolam by a couple distributors I've used.
I'm hoping it fills the bill while I cut back on phenibut and then hopefully cut back on the tofisopam.

I’m actually in the same boat as you with Etizolam, it really helped my anxiety without disrupting my sleep in a negative way like most benzo type chemicals do. & since etizolam for the time being is no longer available or is quadruple what is was for double the dose from my vendor I’m forced to give this a try. I’ll let people know how it ends up working/how it compares to other benzo’s. Was hoping to find more info on here about it but figured it’d probably be a 50/50 crap shoot
I'm addicted to 3 mg of etizolam and 3.3 grams of phenibut daily. Its changed my life in a lot of positive ways but I'm beginning to get too many side affects. No source for etizolam anymore so I have 500 tofisopam 100mg on the way and will update with my reactions. Its being advertised as a replacement for etizolam by a couple distributors I've used.
I'm hoping it fills the bill while I cut back on phenibut and then hopefully cut back on the tofisopam.

Good thread.
Same issue
Stared using etiz while coming of H almost 2 years ago (and I'm still off H).
Due to current shortage have tapered from 1mg daily, the 1/2, and currently 1/4 to eak out supply

Could prbly get off them
Butike trying new things, so just got

Tofisopam​

Will report

. 25mg lead to a few nights disrupted sleep.
You're right
I should get off Bz. But I'm curious to try a new thing

Looking for people’s experiences and comparisons to other benzos; as a diazepam, Xanax, etizolam (Theo), and even zopiclone (Z drug). I cant find my info concerning tofiosopam. Thanks
Check out this guya store in Jekaterineburg Russia:

***NO SOURCING**

He's selling Tofisopam right now, as it's a russian made bensodiazepine, and there you'll find som info. Hej has a few not very known substances. Awesome, as legendary Phenazepam. Jizzes that's a wild one!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard of this stuff. Some vendors selling it as an etizolam replacement. Yet when researching it says it is a benzo with no benzo activity. So what good is it?

I notice etizolam pills still being sold as it seems banned through certain avenues but not all. But the pill people are gauging. Charging triple what it use to be.

I also suspect it won't be too long before someone makes pills out of some of the other benzo's. There is always a way.

Have now tried Tofisopam.
First go was 100mg which genuinely did work as an anti anxiety drug, though not at all like etizolam in terms of an aid to sleep, which is how I use etiz.
It was pretty uplifting.
Subsequent goes. The effects have been less noticeable, which suggest a possible placebo effect?
I got a lot of this stuff so may try higher does

Meanwhile, my Etizolam source is now offering 1mg blotters rather than pills, which I assume can bypass customs to the UK.
Ordered some so we'll see if they get here.
Hope so as these Toffies don't make the grade

So 1 week on tofisopan.
It's no replacement for etizolam. No chilled relaxing sedative side, just jangly, but noticeable moderately anti anxiety effect. No help with sleep.

So the new etizolam blotters are a sound replacement for pills. Similar effects. Good end of day wind-down propertise. Good for sleeping and feeling good.

The vendors seem to have found a solution to the changed legal status of pills and less risky to post