• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Any experience with 2-A1MP?

chemicaldiscovery

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I recently recieved a gram of 2-a1mp but I am a little hesitant to try it. I have gotten mixed reviews from this BL thread: (http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/720400-bk-methyl-MMDA-2-A1MP-Cathinone-RC) I also found a single thread each on chemsrus and reddit but there really doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there about it. I need more info before I can research this chemical. I am a psychonaut but I'm not stupid. lol Any information or even just impressions would be greatly appreciated. Especially any trip reports or dosage/duration type details Thanks!

HJJqQWZ.jpg
this first one is the first symbol i found of it, then I also found it drawn this this:
epgms8.png

Last edited:
I have not had any personal experience with this particular substance but have been searching for a new reliable supplier and new substances to experiment with, I have had a long spell without RC's due to a 2-3 year heroin/crack addiction which never leaves me any money to place an order also I had become disappointed and very wary of the RC'S available over the last few years. I cant say its fact but I believe my diagnosis of borderline personality disorder, ADHD and even though its very likely looking back through my life I already had it Bi-polar disorder all have either been caused by or have been brought to light because of my extensive RC usage. The bi-polar is the chicken egg scenario is it drug use causing bi-polar r bi-polar leading me into extreme usage. I believe I have always suffered bi-polar and depression but am positive after losing my mum and dealing with it badly using illicit drugs and RC's to get through that my RC use set off my Bi-polar into full blown rapid cycling leading to several very serious suicide attempts that I find very hard to believe im still here writing this now after. I don't think anyone would deny that abusing RC's is a dangerous game and i know from experience they can often cause psychosis and life threatening issues like serotonin syndrome. The strength of these experimental new and untested chemicals is often on the micro scale meaning unless you have access to a lab or have big bucks people r relying on cheap budget and pretty inaccurate scales. Sites and forums like this one are invaluable the RC community are one of the most helpful and informed groups of people you could ever ask for help and information from, once you sift through the odd nob sack and idiot which tend to b easy enough to spot. It feels like because of moronic governments not having a brain cell between them governments who cant see the obvious and worry more about what the front page of the sun says believing people are so stupid (to b fair there pretty much spot on) that if they work with the facts and go against the scare mongers who in general have no clue and don't care about silly things Like facts ect they will lose votes, because of this there has been ban after ban leaving the drug labs with falling profits and just like the pharmaceutical industry profit is more important than peoples safety the difference is no one regulates the eastern labs so they need to fill the gaps and bring out more compounds to replace the recently somewhat tested (or at least have started to be reported on) compounds. Rushing production bringing out chemical compounds that have been shelved previously because there either garbage are potentially dangerous. Unearthing compounds that have been around since Jesus compounds that they never bothered producing and all of them put aside for a reason, but when there becomes a big gap and a loss of profit it must b filled and people who have come to love there experimental new powder insist on a replacement asap.

I'm sorry im ranting I've had a double dosage of my Ritalin today after a week without, I will get to my point I promise. All im saying even I who does not seem to care about my own safety am getting more wary of the RC's that have come to market over last few years. Yet again I cant say for a fact but I have recently been diagnosed with Addison's Disease this is where your adrenal gland stops working leaving you unable to cope with body stress, I was diagnosed after I kept feeling very unwell having constant kidney infections I developed darkening of my skin pigmentation for me mainly on the face, and after I had started been really ill overheating fainting when stood up and had little to know energy I went to the out of hours doctors at hospital convinced it was another kidney infection but when my urine came back clear rather than look into what may actually be wrong a nurse told me I probably had a virus and when I asked if she was going to help in someway she just said viruses cant b treated so go home go to bed and if no better in three weeks come back. So for the next three weeks I laid in bed and now know after speaking to doctor nearly slipped into a coma several times and due to living alone if I had that would have been that. The point I was going for before I went on a tangent is that leading up to the rapid decline of my health I had been depressed and had started to use AB-CHMINACA to try and sleep for days at a time but when it was banned I swapped to MMB-CHIMNACA which I found extremely potent the first joint had the tiniest amount in it and one drag sent me into a horrible unusual style panic attack, once past this I continued to smoke it and purchased this and some other new synthetic incense's. after speaking to the hospital although it cant be said for certain the use of these herbal incenses' could definitely have played a major part in the failure of my adrenal gland this on top of years of stimulant use.

Now to the reason I was replying to your post before the methylphenidate took over. What I've said has a little bearing on why I am replying but I could have said I think RC's are becoming more dangerous and please see link below regarding 2-A1MP, I have seen very little info but have come across two pretty negative opinions up to now wether its the actual compound or one persons reaction that's undecided.

The next time you think you shouldn't link to something, don't link to it; especially don't get cute and say "I know I shouldn't but ..." This is taken very seriously here and will result in your removal from the site if it continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny manager.. what is 'the correct way' with such a novel one?

@OP: those structural formulae pics are both the same, just some parts are flipped visually but that doesn't make it different substances.

This is the cathinone version of MMDMA by the way... (or 5-methoxy-methylone)

MMDMA is novel and unusual to begin with and substances just like that can produce 'brain movies' which I guess are an enhanced version of the spin-offs of reality people can get on MDA or high doses of MDMA. Who even knows what making a cathinone version of that does to it? It's peculiar enough that this modification works for both empathogens and stimulants as well as psychedelics like bk-2C-B.

Possibly in case of bk-2C-B it is the metabolite BOHB that gives you most of the psychedelic action while bk-2C-B itself is more cath stim empathogen like? On the other hand with stim / empathogens, these kinds of beta-hydroxy metabolites you DON'T want because they are really shitty for your heart and bloodvessels like ephedrine. (cf mephedrone).

I can offer no explanation for any seizures..

At this stage who even knows about the actual identity of RCs like this distributed until people like the ones getting reactions like this are submitting them for testing... in the meanwhile, don't be stupid jumping from an allergy dose to 80 mg but very very slowly titrate your way up like you should do with any novel compound. Anything over doubling what you have tried before or what has been thoroughly established to be safe, is just foolish.

https://bluelight.org/vb/threads/720400-bk-methyl-MMDA-2-A1MP-Cathinone-RC

Should 2-A1MP be ingested orally- or smoked? I think I'm insane- been trying it over & over smoking w/ no result. HELP ME!!!! :)

Take it orally, smoking these types of compounds is definitely not usual. Possibly you are losing too much due to pyrolysis.
Technically I think it *should* be able to be vaped if done properly, but if you're not getting any result you should definitely just stick to the normal oral way if anything.