• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Any Difference in Drug Supply?

Heroin and coke are going fine but however hash and weeds are fucked in a big way, i was told there are absolutely nothing around in dublin, cork and kerry lol. Im not suprised reallly because of big bust recently
I am in Sligo and I had mate around this evening looking for a smoke, he said there is no hash to be had, he was buying from the guy week in week out for 15 fifteen years. Weed is patchy but I am getting an O tomorrow, I hope. Another mate here yesterday and he had coke, I had a test for old times sake, it tasted and smelt good and made me gag a little but I don't like it much no more, meant to be plenty of it. Don't know about brown or pills because I don't do them. Such be a good mushroom season plenty of P Spinchter in my garden which is a good omen, we might have nothing else this winter.

its so weird, you have a had to time finding anything over 7g atm, theres been like 3 busts in n ireland/ireland in the past month
3 busts and you can only get 25 bags or 50s, thats crazy, very weird and bad times, cops, go away n focus on the covid not us stoners

its so weird, you have a had to time finding anything over 7g atm, theres been like 3 busts in n ireland/ireland in the past month
3 busts and you can only get 25 bags or 50s, thats crazy, very weird and bad times, cops, go away n focus on the covid not us stoners
You might be on to something there, I could only get one 10g in one bud n the end instead of the 0 I wanted.

i have noticed here that street drugs has dropped in price and still available as always. Just the pharmacies that cant keep up with the demand and so on.

i have noticed here that street drugs has dropped in price and still available as always. Just the pharmacies that cant keep up with the demand and so on.
My normal pharmacy didn't have my subutex 2mg supply in, hav to get it tomorrow when I arrived, never had that happen before

My normal pharmacy didn't have my subutex 2mg supply in, hav to get it tomorrow when I arrived, never had that happen before
funny enough that is also the one med that my pharmacy is constantly out of supply, weird that its subutex only

wales newport getting patchy for dark, and white after encro phones bust, numbers going answer machine

Last edited:
Ketamine plug fucked up. £150 up in the air but my mate has it not his dealer so should have no trouble getting it back. Shame though because I wanted my 5g ketamine!

Speaking as someone who actually knows about and works in tech, anyone who actually used "Encrochat" was a fucking moron for many reasons, as demonstrated by the encryption being broken so easily.

More secure to just use burners especially if you use an actually good encrypted chat app such as Signal which, at the time of the Snowden leaks, even the NSA couldn't break into.

There were also rumours going back four years that Encrochat was working with LE. Could easily be another Crypto AG type scenario.

I don't expect criminals to exactly be computer nerds but this shit takes just a bit of basic research, especially when instead of using superior free software you're paying a grand for a "secure" phone lmao.

Speaking as someone who actually knows about and works in tech, anyone who actually used "Encrochat" was a fucking moron for many reasons, as demonstrated by the encryption being broken so easily.

More secure to just use burners especially if you use an actually good encrypted chat app such as Signal which, at the time of the Snowden leaks, even the NSA couldn't break into.

There were also rumours going back four years that Encrochat was working with LE. Could easily be another Crypto AG type scenario.

I don't expect criminals to exactly be computer nerds but this shit takes just a bit of basic research, especially when instead of using superior free software you're paying a grand for a "secure" phone lmao.

So you rate Signal then do you? When I heard about Encrochat being cracked I assumed that because it cost a grand it must be the dogs bollocks. But seemingly not...

So you rate Signal then do you? When I heard about Encrochat being cracked I assumed that because it cost a grand it must be the dogs bollocks. But seemingly not...

Signal is the best encrypted chat app you can get. I'm not joking when I said the Snowden leaks showed even the NSA couldn't hack it. Signal has been upgraded a lot since then too, both technologically and financially - the protocol they used has been beefed up significantly and passed multiple independent audits, and the co-founder of WhatsApp quit after selling out to Facebook and invested $50 million to create the Signal Foundation.

Also there is safety in numbers when it comes to chat apps. The last thing you want is something that cost a grand and only criminals use. Internet traffic is all being monitored by intelligence agencies, so you want yours to blend in. The more people who use the same app as you, the better.

Encrochat was a super easy target because it had a small client base of around 1,000 and basically all of them were criminals. So if LE was watching your internet logs and saw connections to Encrochat they could be pretty sure you were a crook. They also knew only specific devices ran that software and could plan a malware attack easily, particularly when it was just regular Android with custom apps preinstalled.

A good few million people use Signal and most are not criminals, hence your traffic flows in a sea of millions of regular users and is a much more difficult target. LE would need to know a lot more than the chat app you use in order to target you. Knowing you use Signal would also not, in itself, tell them what phone you use, what OS it's running, and what vulns they may be able to use to attack it. Whereas this was exactly the case with Encro.

But yeah Signal itself is as solid as it gets mate.

Money does not equal quality when it comes to cryptography and cybersecurity in general. Much of the most secure software in the world, trusted by huge companies everywhere, is open source.

Not a penny compared to big pharma though

True that man they're on the fucking level that they do illegal shit knowing if they get caught the fine will be less than the billions in profit they made anyway... pharma is a crazy corrupt business.

That said, now this whole lockdown is starting to chill I'mma try find myself a nice private GP. One who is laid back and knows how to write "Xanax" and "Oramorph" on a prescription pad. Gotta hit up Harley Streeeeet!

Signal is the best encrypted chat app you can get. I'm not joking when I said the Snowden leaks showed even the NSA couldn't hack it. Signal has been upgraded a lot since then too, both technologically and financially - the protocol they used has been beefed up significantly and passed multiple independent audits, and the co-founder of WhatsApp quit after selling out to Facebook and invested $50 million to create the Signal Foundation.
amazing what turns up when you look for it.

Just jumped over to it from whatsapp, Facebook / Meta can kiss my ass :)