• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any Difference in Drug Supply?

For sure safro. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see its coming. Flows not been disrupted. Its been ground to a complete stop apparently. Which won't take long before the effects become clear.

I used to drive 10 miles to the coffee shop. Now you got pigs guarding the border crossings even the B roads just to make sure that you're making 'an essential journey'.

How the fuck do you explain that? That your weed is essential which the pedo cunts would all to gladly confiscate on your way back.

That's going to be a 20 mile cycle trip which we're still allowed to do. Fuck sake.

Corona can go and suck a donkey cock.

I’ve noticed darknet vendors dropping the price of meth, MDMA and coke. Seems counterintuitive that they would when demand is about to outstrip supply. However, perhaps it’s because most of their clients are becoming unemployed thanks to the virus. Possibly also becuase they are cutting it even more than usual to draw out the inevitable end of supply.

Well look at the plus side... Chemists with actual day jobs may now have more time to spend in the lab whipping up product for us masses.

They’re probably selling off for a number of reasons but the biggest could be fear of the unknown. Why are people buying guns right now? Or stockpiling TP for gods sakes? Fear.

That, and again, dealers have day jobs too and not working may have some of them needing some extra loot sooner over later.

-GC

I'm not dark-netting but the supply of street substances is bound to go dry VERY soon.
Prices are up, amounts are getting smaller. I'm just staying away as much as poss so that when it does happen that I'm ready to go clean :oops:

There is a lot of morphine going to be prescribed over the next few months for palliative care where you have people dying in their houses, whether pharmacies can fill them out another thing. Maybe somebody can give the Taliban a knock, they might have a bit of unsold stock.

If I hear more 'this person's phone is switched off' I'll get pretty mad. More free time than I've had in years and it sucks.

The only disturbance in drug flow is me not runnin' around acquiring them (even to pharmacy, guys ;) ).
Have a small stockpile and should be enough to last out the storm... if not they can deliver (licit and illicit alike). Has to be smoke-able if illicit as that will burn that shit up. Hahaha

I'm fairly sure that the Albanians importing the stuff are still working as best they can. Albanians do not like taking time off. A good friend on mine was still getting deliveries of tiles to the UK from Italy when we spoke last week.

I'm fairly sure that the Albanians importing the stuff are still working as best they can. Albanians do not like taking time off. A good friend on mine was still getting deliveries of tiles to the UK from Italy when we spoke last week.
How on Earth do they manage to do that with the movements restrictions in place all over Europe? They must have a pretty established and flexible network

How on Earth do they manage to do that with the movements restrictions in place all over Europe? They must have a pretty established and flexible network

I checked with my friend this morning. Lorries full of tiles are still coming into the UK from Italy. Now I'm not privy to the exact details of international drug trafficking but I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that if tiles are coming in so is other stuff.

Edit: South America and the Middle East to mainland Europe? I'm pretty sure they'll find a way. Boats to Africa? It is possible to drive from Helmand to Helmel Hempstead.

Last edited: