• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Any decent quality vendors for rc benzos out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not hard to find a good source with a little research. but this thread should be closed

lol other drugs mod must be taking the night off...

Read the blua before you post anymore op. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the bluelight user agreement link.

And if you have to come to bl expecting to source drugs, especially rc benzos you really need to try harder......

This guy has been in at least 4 threads trying to source, even tho in one thread he had a bunch of rc benzos. Does this make him a troll?

lol other drugs mod must be taking the night off...

Read the blua before you post anymore op. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the bluelight user agreement link.

And if you have to come to bl expecting to source drugs, especially rc benzos you really need to try harder......

Actually, just was sorta enjoying the community and the progression of this thread, (where, for the most part) BLers all showing admirable initiative in upholding the values, rules, protocols, and higher standards that Bluelight holds itself to.

It's not often for us OD mods to get to these threads without having to delete some posts with links or explicit directions towards a particular vendor, or my personal least favorite: When people PM vendor(s) to the OP's of these threads, as if the Private Messaging system were a free for all magical seperate from bluelight zone where the BLUA doesn't apply.

Let me be explicitly clear. Bluelight is not a place for vendor discussion or to acquire narcotics of ANY legal status. Those who have yet to read the Bluelight User Agreement that you all agreed to strictly adhere by upon the creation of your accounts can find a link to it in my signature, as well as the Other Drugs forum posting standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.