• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Any chess players here?

I already suggested we all post our availability.

I'll make a list and see if we can coordinate a for-fun tournament.

I'm generally available 10pm-4am EST

But on my days off more like 11am-4am EST
Well shit! Thanx for starting this thread. I've been playing chess since I was a young boy. I used to check out old school library books that documented old chess games between the masters. I am very rusty & this would be great fun to play again - haven't played in about 10 years. Would love to bust out with my Nizmo-Indian opening again. I'll post later when I have the time to play - MST in the USA.

@SnafuInTheVoid, So its been fucking with me.. when we played and you threw down that double night rapid realignment. What is that voodoo called?

lol can't remember what you're talking about I was very likely drunk at the time

but I do want to continue this. I want to form some sort of league or something

bluelight vs drugs-forum or something

I wish you had more real confidence Void as interacting with someone who doesn't leaves a bad taste, just have to much to prove to yourself. I'll look up the moves.. but you had your nights pretty much in line with queens gambit and then in a rapid fashion realigned them king side. I think right around castle. From watching it, it looks like something you were taught or studied. I'll figure it out and I doubt I'll find SnafulnTheVoid's left parry.

Last edited:
I just made a bluelight chess club on Chess.com. It's free to signup and play on that platform, probably the best platform right now.

https://www.chess.com/club/bluelight
Great Idea!! never played league wise but have always been a fan of the sport(?) But I want to say lifestyle. Analytical. Calculating. Patient and Precise. Anywhoo lol I joined the club, sn is VirtueDemon, same avatar

if ANYONE ever wants to play chess please message me!!!

skill doesn't matter

propagating chess culture is all I care about!

Large stadiums, random communities.... doesn't matter. I just want to get people into chess! Better than any video game out there!