• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Any chess players here?

We need to figure out a way to be online at the same time so we can actually play.

We need to figure out a way to be online at the same time so we can actually play.

I already suggested we all post our availability.

I'll make a list and see if we can coordinate a for-fun tournament.

I'm generally available 10pm-4am EST

But on my days off more like 11am-4am EST

I’m in bitches! Going to sleep now though but will check it in morning! ❤️

Ok I still want to put on this tournament.

I'm thinking a small prize pool of $20/$10/$5 OR a silly cheap trophy for 1st place "2020 BL chess champion".

I am personally willing to put down 50% of the money down myself to make it happen.

We have 6 people in the club it would be nice if we could get 8 people to do a proper round robin.

Tentative date 3-4 months from now. May change.

This will be a long tournament since we all live in different time Zones.

Just post here if you want to enter. I am thinking a $1-$3 entry fee. All details TBD.

I'm thinking tentative date Nov 15th thru Jan 1st, also thinking about posting on other drug forums and have a team based tournament. See who has the smartest druggies!

Im going beach exploring tomorrow so no match this Sunday.. sure am up for one though

I'll join in here soon. I used to play chess with a few friends when my parents got me a glass chest set for Christmas one year.

It's kind of comical to think about it as a goofy teenage kid listening to Wu-Tang clan, but that is what originally sparked my interest in chess as I just became enthralled in some of the lyrics that were constantly using metaphors related to chess strategies.

I'm not that great so don't expect too much.