• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Any chess players here?

This sounds interesting. I love chess - in fact it's the only board game I can be arsed with (except Go). But I'm no master. Are these games played in real time?

This sounds interesting. I love chess - in fact it's the only board game I can be arsed with (except Go). But I'm no master. Are these games played in real time?

looks like many options for time limit for move.. from a minute or two to seven days

Alright I'll make a chess.com account, linking it here soon :)
How long has it been since you last played @SnafuInTheVoid ? If it's been many years I fear I will be a massive favorite =D

I played one game against the computer and lost, but only because I ran out of time and had less points or whatever. Idk if I did good or bad, probably bad.

What level?

dK7ALkZ.jpg

Wow guess we got some people now. I can install photoshop again and fix the logo for the page or whatever... (also I hope I'm not breaking any rules by using the logo over there, it's just for fun).

I'm playing right now if anyone wants a game :devilish:

I haven't figured out this chess.com site yet, not sure if anyone is online.

we have 3 members now!

btw if people don't know there is a legitimate sport called Chessboxing where it's 2 minutes of chess then 2 minutes of boxing (1 round) repeated until someone loses on the board or gets knocked out. It's probably the best sport known to fucking man!!!!

@wutang shoutout to wutang Da Mystery of Chessboxin, they knew about it back in the 90s!

Last edited:

Chessboxing is fun to watch I wish it was more popular. I'll join the chess club as soon as I can but I have a feeling I'm going to get stomped.

Nice!! Well we have a BL chess group. So I listed myself as intermediate and have not played in seven years. I think im good to giver. Can play tues nights and Sundays.

I'm trying to figure out this chess.com club thing, I don't want to be the only admin.

We should maybe say when we're all available to play so we can connect.

I'm usually available 10pm-3am EST (USA).

We have 5 members now!