GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Other Any chess players here?

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
This sounds interesting. I love chess - in fact it's the only board game I can be arsed with (except Go). But I'm no master. Are these games played in real time?

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
I played one game against the computer and lost, but only because I ran out of time and had less points or whatever. Idk if I did good or bad, probably bad.

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
What level?

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
Wow guess we got some people now. I can install photoshop again and fix the logo for the page or whatever... (also I hope I'm not breaking any rules by using the logo over there, it's just for fun).

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter

btw if people don't know there is a legitimate sport called Chessboxing where it's 2 minutes of chess then 2 minutes of boxing (1 round) repeated until someone loses on the board or gets knocked out. It's probably the best sport known to fucking man!!!!

@wutang shoutout to wutang Da Mystery of Chessboxin, they knew about it back in the 90s!

Last edited:

wudbutcher

Bluelighter

HeadphonesandLSD

Bluelighter
Chessboxing is fun to watch I wish it was more popular. I'll join the chess club as soon as I can but I have a feeling I'm going to get stomped.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
I'm trying to figure out this chess.com club thing, I don't want to be the only admin.

We should maybe say when we're all available to play so we can connect.

I'm usually available 10pm-3am EST (USA).

We have 5 members now!