• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Any advice coming off of a 25g/day habit? (phenibut)

mynameisearlb

Bluelighter
I have been taking ridiculously huge doses of phenibut on an almost daily basis. Only been using it for about 4 months.

Saturday I took 25g, Sunday about 15g and Monday about 6g. Then I ran out completely. Decided to not order any to taper with because I didn't actually think it would be this bad. The no sleeping thing is the hardest part.

Monday night was the last time I slept even halfway decent.

My question to you guys is this.. I have a tiny amount at my uncle's, probably no more than 6g.

Think it would help taking say... 2g today, one gram the next and then one gram again the quitting completely?

Oh and I have an abundance of red bali kratom but that just makes me sleep even less

Last edited:
taper down man, don't CT it cause that shit can really fuck you up
do that with benzos and you'd have a seizure and phenibut isn't too far from a benzo

Not trying to sound like a dick but does that amount not burn a hole in your stomach? I bought 20gs about a week ago and have used ~3GS a day for the last 3 days. While I do get a slight pain in my stomach while on it I am experiencing severe stomach pain my first day off of it which happens every time I use it more than two days in a row. I always say never again but going through etizolam/suboxone w/d at the same time makes stomach pain sound like the lesser of two evils. Anyways, sorry for derailing your thread a bit. As said above, I would suggest getting a small amount if possible(20-50gs) and tapering down as using less than what you go through in a day over the course of a week has me feeling pretty rough. Good luck!

Yeah I just got the six grams. I'm going to hope to hell that if I pay for overnight shipping that I actually get it by Saturday. I should though.
Yeah it did mess up my stomach quite a bit but it almost started getting used to it.

I ended up taking 4g today and I'll take the 2g tomorrow.

Definitely keep the other two for tomorrow (or if need be, one gram tomorrow and one Saturday just in case it doesn't come until Monday (knock on wood)).

Well I was able to sleep a little bit today, a couple hours on and off.

So far this is the second worse withdrawal experience I've had to overcome.

The worst was my incident with flubromazolam. Got up to around 15mg of that twice a day. It's reported to be 4x stronger than Xanax with a half life up to about 72 hours if I remember correctly.

Never had a seizure until I tried CTing that, my body is still fucked up from that little adventure and that was back in October.

The one after this would be heroin withdrawal. Which would be easy compared to this.