• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Antique Heroin and Morphine sulphate full bottles....what do you think?

Tipton444

Bluelighter
Hey all, Some of you might remember a post I made last year about an antique heroin bottle that was filled with pills. Well, after doing a lot of research and talking to a lot of people I tried them and they were great. Still made me feel a little shitty afterwords but that could be just from my body not being used to opiates anymore. Anyways, I ended up getting two more bottles (1/4 grain heroin tablets, and morphine sulphate liquid bottle) from the same source like a month after that thread, and they have just been sitting in my safe since.

Well, now I'm wondering if the morphine sulphate would still be good? I don't know how old liquid degrades over time, so I'm hoping someone may be able to shed some light? Is it still good? I know it sounds crazy and there are risks, I'm well aware of that. I know there was a lengthy discussion on my last thread about bacteria and how it needs water to survive, so would this be riddled with bacteria even if its been closed off pretty tight? It is a clear liquid with what looks to be a slight white tint in some areas (I haven't opened it yet so I couldn't tell you the true color with the amber bottle0I've only taken morphine once in pill form like 10 years ago, so I wouldn't have a clue how much is a good dose, especially in liquid form. The bottle states the bottle is 1/4 grain (or .16 grams), which I'm assuming refers to one dose...similar to the heroin pill tablets...but how many doses in the one small bottle?

Here are some pictures, sorry if they come out sideways:

205v6fb.jpg

1gmame.jpg

2w5kscw.jpg

Sigh I hate you so much now.... I feel like you know the answer and are waving treasure in our face....

The Morphine liquid if it's unopened might be OK, but it's more susceptible to going bad. I wouldn't know what to say about it as far as if it's not moldy, but it does look like a rubber plug top you stick a needle through and is supposed to squeeze shut so I assume it's meant for iv use. Whether or not you should iv it is a whole other story

the pills were still good? that's fascinating - do you keep a blog on the subject? i'd love to read all about your experiences dealing with these infamous medicines

Hey all, sorry for the late reply as I've had some technology issues ;/ but it turns out that the pills in the heroin bottle are not real.. Well I don't believe they are at least...I had a bottle recently and like I said they were great, but these ones are very white, no dope taste at all, more like a tylenol taste. I'm sure someone got to this particular bottle before I did and the last one I had was just incredibily lucky. As for the morphine, I still believe that is legit, but still haven't found any information on whether it may be good or not and I wouldn't try it until I found out more. Let me know what you all think!

That's a shame.... So the pills look different at all? Have you tried making a solution and putting a small amount into the nose to confirm?

Nonetheless I love these old timey bottles.

"May be habit forming" understatement of the century that is.

Chemists in the UK still sell a product called J Collis Browne's Mixture which contains morphine as the active ingredient and it mimics this old school packaging:

vnDkVoj.jpg

Nonetheless I love these old timey bottles.

"May be habit forming" understatement of the century that is.

Chemists in the UK still sell a product called J Collis Browne's Mixture which contains morphine as the active ingredient and it mimics this old school packaging:

vnDkVoj.jpg

I have a wife who works in UK she says they simply do not prescribe opiate mediations, even in terminally ill patients until and end of life team comes in. Is she telling the truth or is she full of shit? It seems like most people I know from UK have no trouble getting opiate meds, but my wife does work in a hospital, so I cant really tell. Can anyone help to educate me on the reality of it?

Opiates are prescribed for all sorts of conditions, and not just end of life ones,so your wife is mistaken. I'm in the UK and work for the NHS so I don't really know much about the US, but from what I've read here in general it is harder to get strong opiates over here. I've read on here of people getting percocet for tooth extractions, stuff like that doesn't happen over here in my experience. I think it's because over in the US you've got hydro or oxy mixed with paracetamol as a medium strength painkiller, over here it's codeine/dihydrocodeine or tramadol then it's the big guns, so we've not alot of opiates in between. We do get medical heroin though, but that's mainly for end of life care. Hope that helps.

Thank you, that does help. She recently had kidney stones which are extremely painfuul and she was prescribed an NSAID I just couldnt believe it, I mean how cruel! But thank you for confirming.

I recognize those bottles... I'm the one who found them. Then sold them to a collector. On eBay. I am SURE. They are most definitely not real antique bottles. So no telling what is in them. Be safe bro!