Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

antibiotics and ectasy

pharmy1717

Bluelighter
hey guys quick qns would love some answers..
we are going away for a wk of partying, and my friend has been unlucky and got pneumonia in the right lung. She is on antibiotics and feeling better, but was wondering bout interactions between antibiotics (augmenton) and pingers. Any help would be great. Obviously she is exposing herself to becoming sicker, but she is more worried bout harmful effects from any contraindications.
Cheers!

You got to be kidding! Sorry if that sounds rude, but really, if your friend is that sick, I would strongly suggest avoiding stimulants at all costs. There are many threads on Bluelight discussing antibiotics and MDMA use. UTSE.

Check out Ecstasy and Anti Biotics

Augmentin is Amoxicillin, and is listed as being potentially dangerous, because it inhibits the same enzymes (CYP34A) that breaks down MDMA.

There is the text book answer.

Do you want my experience from it?

Don't do it unless you want to come down really hard and want to feel like shit for three days. You will roll harder, it will last longer, but it feels really dirty and like you could pass out at any moment. I wouldn't recommend it.

Finish the script or enough of it as possible, wait 48 hours before taking MDxx.

i never went into the chemical aspect of it, but from personal observation of effect i have found i never ever roll on already proven pills. only common factor was i was on antibiotics.so each time a grumpy and robbed me has milked the antibiotics and got very smashed cheaply on booz.

fuck the medication story... did you think to realise that s/he has pnemonia in her lung... whats the deal.... you dont want to improve teh condition... only make it worse???