Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anti-Christmas League Are Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
every sunday my christmas spitit is crushed more and more. Christmas carols should burn. SAnta should burn, my little sis still believes, and well its expected that i ot only play along but i also waste my time writng an essay to Santa Claus about what i want for chrsitmas.... i dont mind humouring the little kids, they should have theyre spirit crushed so young, but writing a letter to santa aobut what i want for chrstams, when i dont really want anything becasue christmas is the most selfish time of the year is just plain starving.

And the people who only like christmas for the presents are all starving fools. and Chrsitmas in its form oday should burn, and even christmas carols which are supposedly there to express the true spirit of christmas ie. the birth of jesus christ our saviour go on for 5 verses about how "we all want figgy pudding"

Santa should burn. Christmas carols should burn. and it sickens me to think that a large majority of the population are selfish starving tossers. and yep they should burn too!

Yay! I've done it! I've got out of Christmas!

We're going on a rod trip to visit friends and we have to leave Christmas morning! W00t! Unfortunatley, I did have to kinda promise my Mum we'd do something the w/e before, so maybe it doesn't exactly count as a true escape. Even last year when I volunteered to dish pig for a friend's restaurant on Christmas day, working 10 hrs my parents still insisted I go be cheerful to them and pretend we all get along on the day, but I did get to skip seeing my sister and brother in law!!!

Bring on the road trip!

=DSmiley

To all you non-Christmas spirited people and especially 2 all the non-jesus believers. :p :p :p :p .

Yeh your entitled to your own opinions and beliefs-but have some respect-esp for those who believe that Christmas is special and has meaning to it.

STOP WHINING, AND GROW-UP 2 ALL THE GRINCH'S.:p :p :p :p

OHHHHHHHHHHH

AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 ALL U HO HO HO HO HO HO 'S.-hehe

hehe-im not personally attacking anyone-just please have some respect.

;)

^^^ they are having respect. if you want to talk about how *good* christmas is, then either do a search, or (if that fails to uncover anything) make a new thread of your own.

i *loooove* christmas, but i don't feel it necessary to rag on anyone that doesn't. if you'd taken the time to read some of these posts, you'd realise that most people here have good reasons not to care about christmas, so perhaps *you* should "have some respect".

</rant> :)

1: This is the Anti-Christmas League. Don't like it? Don't open it.

2: We aren't actually disrespecting anyone, we're just venting our frustrations about this time of year, it's a painful time for some of us.

3: Have some respect for us, and let us have our whinge. I'm sure that if you had to listen to Christmas Carols over and over and over and over for 8 or 9 hours a day you'd hate it too.

I don't hate Christmas, I'm just venting some frustrations out to people that might understand.

exactly, pekkie.

no further correspondence on the issue please - oooyeee, if you've got any more problems, pm me, or create a new thread.

discussion, over; thread back on-topic, please :)

Last edited:
*clap clap*

YAY to the defenders of the Anti-Christmas League! :D

onetwothreeetc and pekkie get extra Bin of Death and White Festivus!!

Back on-topic....strangely, bringing this whole idea up has had me looking forward not to christmas, but to having an Anti-Christmas Party on the same day...and in the tradition of "being careful of what you wish for", work has thrown basically the whole christmas week at me in my roster. This is great because the money will be excellent and it gives me a chance to be inside and away from my family for the week....it's bad because it means there ain't gonna be many Anti-Cristmas festivities gotten into by President Raz. :(

Nonetheless, all my peeps enjoy yourselves immensely and I will no doubt catch up at some point. Now if I'm working New Year's Day as well I'll be rightly pissed... :X:X:X

--President Raz--

ChRiStMaS OwNz aNd FuCk AnYoNe wHo sAyS oThErWiSe!

PS: the dope leaf was the closest thing they had to holly!

Nice line honey, mabye try some misiltoe instead of holly and drop the alternating caps with your next attempt to score some festive booty. Hey, two stars for trying.
I'm rather fond of: 'If I told you you had a great body, would you hold it against me?' and 'Fuck me if I offend you.'

After seeing kandy text ^ I think it's neccesary to put in a couple more bottles of vodka in! ;)

^^ Or otherwise upping the content of other 'liquid' ;)

NO Raz you can't pike! Without you to hold up the other side of the Presidentancy i'm afraid i may succumb to the bin of death and will never learn the true art of table soccer! ;)

Maybe we could just send you off to work on Christmas with a 'packed lunch' of White Festivis and pop tops filled with 'Bin of Death' :)

Raz, as president and founding member i refuse to allow you to do a 180 degree pike on this event - a 45 or even 90 degree maybe, but to abandon the Anti-Christmas League festivities is simply not cool. :p (and would be punishable by blossom singing christmas carols to you for period not less thank 24 hours).

I even found a table soccer table to borrow (*insert pout)

miss slingshot said:
I even found a table soccer table to borrow (*insert pout)

OMG GET THE FUCK OUT!!! If you're serious I will give you children!!! (not necessarily mine, but there's always some noisy little bastards running around the front of Franklins that wouldn't be missed... ;))

I HEART TABLE SOCCER!!!!!! It's the only sport I'm good at! And yes, it's a sport...no dissing table soccer, thanks... :p

I wasn't gonna do a 180 pike anyways, but now I'll have to swap my shifts at work so I have optimum time available for Anti-Christmas Festivities and Anti-Christmas Recovery...I'm filled with new cheer, nice one La Presidenta.... :D

Um, on a real note, where are we going to have said party? I was actually looking at hiring a table for my place at one point, but my place is waaay too small for more than say 3 people at a time. And I don't know that my housemates would love the idea a lot.... :\

--President Raz--

Yeah, foozeball is one of those games that you get better at after a few drinks, thankfully. :)

/military defense mode on

Anyone who cares to knock the Anti Chrismas League any more than they already have, should be aware that aside being the Vice President, I am also in charge of defense and weapons. I will find out where you live, I will hunt you down, and I hope you have vaseline because then I will make you squeal like a pig, so play NICE! :p

/military defense mode off

The point I was going to make was that I got 2 Chrisco Hampers delivered the other day for me and my mum. I know they're christmassy (we got free crackers), but considering my own planned Anti-Christmas Festivities, they will surely come in handy.. we got this turkey plus bonus one , and the Girls Night Out liquor hamper

Boy am I going to get drunk... :)

Oh my god but that liquor hamper was definitely a wise investment :)

After spending 12 hours working in retail yesterday my carol-tolerance has decreased almost to the point of violence, luckily I don't have to work today...

Unfortunately as much as I hate people at Christmas thankyou to the retail industry, I still do like the family thing as I don't see them very regularly me living 300+km away from them... so I will be in Canberra to see them on Christmas Day. However I do have to work for 13 hours on boxing day at public holiday rates... this makes me happy as I can use the roughly $400 that this equates to for 1 days work :)

As much as I want to inebriate myself on bin of death (again...) I won't be able to attend... *sigh*

CB :)

I'm so in, I'm not a fan of the joys of christmas.
Mainly for selfish reasons its my birthday on the 18 and everyone always forgets cos they are too wrapped up (pardon the pun) in christmas. ten points to my mum who even though I don't live at home any more, is still waiting till after my birthday to put up the tree:)

As much as I KNOW I will regret this as i head off to work on Boxing Day at 7am, I will not only provide the table soccer but the venue for the Anti-Christmas League's gathering.

We have a big courtyard, backyard, bbq, and as my housemate has decided to move rooms, a decent sized space that leads onto the said courtyard and backyard.

While a day spent drinking bin of death and white festivis sounds good on first thought, stuffing myself silly on seafood is the one part of xmas dinner that i actually enjoy. So would throwing a couple of shrimps on the bbq, cause the resurfacing of any painful memories for our beloved league members?

And is why everyone so opinionated on choosing to not spend xmas with your family? If another person tells me that i'll regret not spending this xmas with my family I'm rape them with one of rudophs antlers!! :X

Originally posted by Catax
its my birthday on the 18 and everyone always forgets cos they are too wrapped up (pardon the pun) in christmas.

ooh, don't i know *that* feeling :\

i'm born on the fourth of jan, so after the excitement of both christmas and then new year's (and of course requisite recovery period) no one gives a fuck about poor bradley's birthday!! :(

it sux0rs.

edit: er, that was quite a bit of whining right there - i don't mean to piss on anyone else's bad christmases, as i'm sure there's plenty of you who have *far* more to worry about than people remembering your birthday :)

miss slingshot said:
As much as I KNOW I will regret this as i head off to work on Boxing Day at 7am, I will not only provide the table soccer but the venue for the Anti-Christmas League's gathering.

We have a big courtyard, backyard, bbq, and as my housemate has decided to move rooms, a decent sized space that leads onto the said courtyard and backyard.

While a day spent drinking bin of death and white festivis sounds good on first thought, stuffing myself silly on seafood is the one part of xmas dinner that i actually enjoy. So would throwing a couple of shrimps on the bbq, cause the resurfacing of any painful memories for our beloved league members?

And is why everyone so opinionated on choosing to not spend xmas with your family? If another person tells me that i'll regret not spending this xmas with my family I'm rape them with one of rudophs antlers!! :X

I think you just turned me straight. =D

If we have a place AND a table soccer table I'll be the happiest boy EVAR.

Oh, and I just discovered that I'm only working 4 hours christmas day so all ain't as glum as I'd originally thought...HOORAY to Anti-Christmas Festivities....now we just need to figure a way to let people know where it is without broadcasting La Presidenta's address all over the innernet....

Oh, and to Chaos Butterfly....don't worry, we'll just arrange extra festivities for when you're back... =D

--President Raz--

^oh but that was my intention all along... ;)

Because my place is such a palace (*cough cough, bullshit*) league members may pm me requesting an invite to the gathering of the Anti Christmas League. After careful consideration with my fellow President, Sir Raz, those deemed cool/ spunky enough will receive a reply with the street address of the presidential home.

(for those without car, i'm in an inner west suburb where public transport options abound)

Status
Not open for further replies.