• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos anti anxiety drugs

What someone may be able to just watch, or see and then forget about and go on with their day effects others in a different way, they can't stop thinking about what they've saw, they get flashbacks of this and can't move on, they can't forget it, it is so traumatising that it's stuck in their mind and they can't get over it, so drugs like antidepressants or other drugs help them not think, or they just try and take drugs to forget and escape their own thoughts, their own memories the things they've seen that they can't move on from without drugs

Sounds like you have to much empathy. I feel the same when I see a homeless person or someone in a bad way but i don't dwell on it and I don't use because of it. I have also hardened up quite a bit .
Benzos are all that works for me. If you're tolerant to benzos try clonidine as metioned above. It really surprised me

Anyone know which is stronger?
It's hard to compare because Etizolam is derivative of benzos its triazolothienobenzodiazepine and act's rapid hypnotic and euforic but has a short half-life while clonazepam is long-half life anticonvulsant benzo which in the past was and still is prescribed for epiliepsia.
I tried almost every benzo there is in the last 6 years
Etizolam daily max dosage is 4mg i think and clonazepam is 6mg
i would say that 1,0mg etizolam is like 2,0 pill of Rivotril-clonazepam.

What someone may be able to just watch, or see and then forget about and go on with their day effects others in a different way, they can't stop thinking about what they've saw, they get flashbacks of this and can't move on, they can't forget it, it is so traumatising that it's stuck in their mind and they can't get over it, so drugs like antidepressants or other drugs help them not think, or they just try and take drugs to forget and escape their own thoughts, their own memories the things they've seen that they can't move on from without drugs

It's a shame that benzos are so rarely scripted nowadays in Australia. First, they handed out barbiturates like lemon drops...then they switched to benzos, and then they...well, let's just say...almost totally dropped out. It's almost like they want people to suffer through the worst thoughts and pain as a way to get people to "grow"...but I haven't grown in 6 fucking years. All I've done is go backwards. It would have been better for me to have been drugged up to my eyeballs on clonazepam and opiated with methadone or some other strong long-acting full spectrum opioid. I might have actually been better off - as much as I hate to say it.

As for trauma, this is so true. Trauma affects people differently, and it's all about context - context is absolutely everything. I remember talking to people about what I saw and so many just dismissed it as a normal part of life...but I saw different...I saw what amounts to nothing more than institutionalised medicalised child sexual abuse and could not deal with it. This happened in 2014, I saw it being done to an infant, eventually overdosed on barbiturates because I could not see myself ever feeling OK again, survived, and for the last 6+ years I have been struggling to breathe, to simply function on the most basic level that society supposedly expects me to. I try, believe me, I try. It's painful, it's profound. It hurts, it really, really fucking hurts. The images, the sounds, the context (religion was not involved which made me question it so much more intensely - fuck these sick cunt perverts, who the hell are they to assault a baby like that?) it all comes together into one complete and utter mindfuck of biblical proportions.

Last edited:
It's a shame that benzos are so rarely scripted nowadays in Australia. First, they handed out barbiturates like lemon drops...then they switched to benzos, and then they...well, let's just say...almost totally dropped out

Yes exactly the same in the UK, doctors are told not to prescribe addictive drugs, and if you've got a history of addiction like me then you get fibromyalgia and you're in pain your fucked as they won't give you anything to help, just throw antidepressants at you for it, ones that I've been on 10 times and I know causes insomnia and other side effects and they don't care, they know tramadol and diazepam helps anxiety and fibromyalgia but will they give me them? No will they fuck and it's took 6 years to find out it's fibromyalgia and I said the times I took tramadol and diazepam for my anxiety my back got better, they still wouldn't let me have anything decent

As for trauma, this is so true. Trauma affects people differently, and it's all about context - context is absolutely everything. I remember talking to people about what I saw and so many just dismissed it as a normal part of life

What you saw and went through no one can see that and not feel traumatised in my eyes, anybody with a heart but feel compassion and disgust and not be able to get over it, I don't think I'd of been able to get over that either, I see the world the way you do it seems, are hearts are so big that someone else's pain becomes ours, maybe we do have too much empathy, I've been told I care to much, maybe I do, it's horrible, I sit and worry constantly about what might happen, what could happen, what has happened

I do sometimes think, and Google best drugs to knumb my thoughts, and what drugs to shut my head up, but there's nothing out there, nothing we can get, so we self medicate

Alcohol does, too.

JJ
Yes So I don't drink anymore since being on these meds.

But is it proven that Valerian does cause cirrhosis of the liver, and would anyone how long you have to take it for it cause toxicity?

It's hard to compare because Etizolam is derivative of benzos its triazolothienobenzodiazepine and act's rapid hypnotic and euforic but has a short half-life while clonazepam is long-half life anticonvulsant benzo which in the past was and still is prescribed for epiliepsia.
I tried almost every benzo there is in the last 6 years
Etizolam daily max dosage is 4mg i think and clonazepam is 6mg
i would say that 1,0mg etizolam is like 2,0 pill of Rivotril-clonazepam.
Thank you for your reply.

We're all taking so much from that we know it's dangerous , hazardous, toxic. So what.

What you saw and went through no one can see that and not feel traumatised in my eyes, anybody with a heart but feel compassion and disgust and not be able to get over it, I don't think I'd of been able to get over that either, I see the world the way you do it seems

Honest to God I can't believe that anyone could ever even dream of doing this to an infant, but then I had a run-in with someone who wanted to do this to their son "so they would match daddy". I wanted to tear his head off, and he obviously knew that I was incredibly angry and hurt by the way he minimised it and tried to play it down. Luckily his girlfriend was there and I managed to convince her that it was a really horrible idea and pointed her to some literature on how harmful it actually is. I managed to save one baby that day. They saw me a few months later and both of them thanked me. Well, that was interesting. I thought the father would have been angry with me, but surprisingly he was the opposite. I saved any future sons they may have too.

Back on topic of benzos...well, I want some clonazepam 0.25 the anxiety is so bad that I cannot sleep. It happens once or twice every 2 weeks but it's unbearable.

Just think of the baby you saved and not the one you couldn't, we always seem to think of bad shit, I forget so many good times, so many good things but anything bad I seem to remember, it's fucking shit

Back on topic of benzos...well, I want some clonazepam 0.25 the anxiety is so bad that I cannot sleep. It happens once or twice every 2 weeks but it's unbearable

I'm not sure if you said if you tried mirtazapine, it's good for sleep and has got me off benzos before, I've took clonazepam and like it but can't afford to keep buying benzos do I'm on mirtazapine for now, it helps take the edge off your own head, and helps anxiety and low moods, you still can't stop overthinking but it sort of helps a bit

I'm not tolerant to benzos, however:

When I used to take benzos I would get rebound anxiety if I took them for as little as 7-10 days (I never bought 1 pill as I always got much better prices getting more)

I've been on gabapentin for a long time and it still helps, added ER propanol and find it provides some additional relief.

I'm also on Suboxone which provides some calmness but I've been on gabapentin longer than I've had opiate issues.

Is 1.0 mg Etizolam stringer than 1.0mg klonopin?

like another person said its about half the strength. I recently switched from 8-10 mg of etizolam daily to 5 mgs of clonazepam now. I have no withdrawal and find my 2 mg morning dose of clonazepam feels just as my 4 mg morning etizolam dose would

Benzos have always been as close to a panacea as I could find, but lately I've been using this kava extract and it works incredibly well. Only herbal supplement besides kratom that has ever given me decently noticeable relief from anxiety/restlessness/pain.

I'm not sure of the extract's specifications kava-wise (I'll check) but I know it's a high-proof alcohol solution so if alcohol is an issue for you I would not recommend.