Anti aging peptides?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Collagen induction, mostly.
Combat the signs of early aging.

Apparently there's some folk that use them for this purpose.

I personally just have no idea what peptides they are.

Any experiences with them for this purpose, here?

Any of the ones that increase growth hormone will have a positive impact on collagen and there’s a bunch of them

Depends on what you mean by early aging. Are you talking about loss of collagen and fat density to face? Degradation of joints and overall elasticity?

Depends on what you mean by early aging. Are you talking about loss of collagen and fat density to face? Degradation of joints and overall elasticity?

Facial appearance mostly - for the moment anyhow.
Collagen etc - prevention of fine lines - keep me looking 25 so I don't look like an old creeper in the nightclub.

But I'd be interested to hear a comprehensive report of all anti-aging related peptides.

If you're talking about the superficial aspects such as fine lines and photo damaged skin then try to get into a dermatologist and see what they'd recommend for retinoids. They won't be some magical compound so don't expect face lift results yet you'll notice the texture/appearance of your skin drastically improve after 3-4 months of solid use in my experience.

I personally use them and they are great at what I need them to do, but you really have to be super cautious about the sun even if you are someone who doesn't burn at all. You will get roasted alive walking around in the sun with completely exposed skin that has been treated by them even it's for 5-10 minutes.

GH is a compound that is known to directly stimulate collagen growth. However, collagen isn't the only variable considered in aging. We have loss of density to our fat pads, atrophy of supporting muscles, and even gravity. Using a peptide for anti-aging would be a catch 22 in some ways because if it's not 100% therapeutic and it's more misuse then what kind of stress are you introducing to your body systematically?

Maybe look beyond peptides into what we believe promotes longevity..
Optimal mitochondrial function, reducing mTOR, and IGF-1, telomere lengthening.. etc

Check out Epitalon. It should revers aging or at least stop the DNA damage, due to elongation of telomeres. I have heard many people even use it to fight cancer with some success.

My cosmetologist advised me to do collagen treatments for premature aging. I have read quite contradictory reviews about this procedure on the Internet. I hope for your advice! I've been using collagen cream for 3 months now and I'm already seeing great results. My skin became smoother and more hydrated. However, I'm not sure whether to do any collagen injections. I think it's quite painful and expensive. Especially if I already see a great result from the only cream.

Last edited:
Theres so many peptides available you just have to do the research. Websites that used to just sell ghrp 2/6, ipamorelin, cjc, etc now have extensive lists I mean some have like 50 different peptides. Stuff specifically for skin care and anti aging. I'm just not up to date on names and research. Don't have the funds or care anymore Just, have a family to raise. Just have to research and research. If you find someone you love and will use long term, get it from china its so much cheaper.

You could start with ipamorelin ime its the safest and easiest to use of the growth hormone peptides. All GH peptides have made my face appear more youthful, but could just be water retention but it never made a difference to me, at least until I stopped using them.

My cosmetologist advised me to do collagen treatments for premature aging. I have read quite contradictory reviews about this procedure on the Internet. I hope for your advice! I've been using collagen cream for 3 months now and I'm already seeing great results. My skin became smoother and more hydrated. However, I'm not sure whether to do any collagen injections. I think it's quite painful and expensive. Especially if I already see a great result from the only cream.

I started using collagen cream in combination with micro needle rollers recently.

Await to see results but, I hear using microneedle rollers in tandem with creams like collagen and/or tretinoin yields much more positive results due to better penetration into the dermal layer.

I also read folk having much better hair growth results with tretinoin in combo with microneedling along their scalp line for hair loss.

It feels like a prudent and straight forward addition to any skin care routine, but I await to see what kind of results it yields.

Maybe look beyond peptides into what we believe promotes longevity..
Optimal mitochondrial function, reducing mTOR, and IGF-1, telomere lengthening.. etc

This is interdasting to me as, mitochondial function as I understand it, is responsible for ATP production which powers ion pumps, responsible for nerve action potential propagation.

The historical thinking is, "cellular function slows with age", that is to say, excitatory cellular function (nerve cells), which would correlate with reduced mitochondrial function.

Hormone regulation seems to be a secondary affect of CNS nerve function via the HPA axis thus, my general thinking is, maintenance of good/optimal nervous system function is really kind of the overarching parameter of well being, but in this instance, anti-aging and appearance maintenance.

I have an additional contention that inflammatory conditions are somewhat consistent with compromised or insufficient neural firing - inflammatory mediators become active with insufficiently active nerves?

I rationalize that my way of certain endocrinologist treatments aimed treating the "downstream" affects of a compromised nervous system by way of supplementation targeting inflammatory mediators, and in some case, hormone replacement therapy.

This dude "Mark Gordon" seems to pioneer that, and has written extensively for "Life Extension" magazine as to how his propositions are effective in that capacity (re growth hormone, testosterone supplementation etc).

Point being, re anti-aging - nerve stimulation may be at the heart of affairs.

How to effectively stimulate nerves however?

Good diet, exercise, healthy lifestyle and outlook?

UV skin therapy is something that's cropped up - perhaps affects nerve based electromagnetism?

Microneedling would stimulate mechanoreceptors one would imagine.

I've also read the juice of an onion has nerve stimulating properties, almost laughably - something to do with sulphate (don't quote me on that).

Nerve affect VS blood flow (vasodilation) - you'd imagine they're intertwined.

Last edited: