• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Anti aging peptides?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Collagen induction, mostly.
Combat the signs of early aging.

Apparently there's some folk that use them for this purpose.

I personally just have no idea what peptides they are.

Any experiences with them for this purpose, here?

Swim15

Bluelighter
Any of the ones that increase growth hormone will have a positive impact on collagen and there’s a bunch of them

GrymReefer

Bluelight Crew
Depends on what you mean by early aging. Are you talking about loss of collagen and fat density to face? Degradation of joints and overall elasticity?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Depends on what you mean by early aging. Are you talking about loss of collagen and fat density to face? Degradation of joints and overall elasticity?
Facial appearance mostly - for the moment anyhow.
Collagen etc - prevention of fine lines - keep me looking 25 so I don't look like an old creeper in the nightclub.

But I'd be interested to hear a comprehensive report of all anti-aging related peptides.

GrymReefer

Bluelight Crew
If you're talking about the superficial aspects such as fine lines and photo damaged skin then try to get into a dermatologist and see what they'd recommend for retinoids. They won't be some magical compound so don't expect face lift results yet you'll notice the texture/appearance of your skin drastically improve after 3-4 months of solid use in my experience.

I personally use them and they are great at what I need them to do, but you really have to be super cautious about the sun even if you are someone who doesn't burn at all. You will get roasted alive walking around in the sun with completely exposed skin that has been treated by them even it's for 5-10 minutes.

GH is a compound that is known to directly stimulate collagen growth. However, collagen isn't the only variable considered in aging. We have loss of density to our fat pads, atrophy of supporting muscles, and even gravity. Using a peptide for anti-aging would be a catch 22 in some ways because if it's not 100% therapeutic and it's more misuse then what kind of stress are you introducing to your body systematically?

Genetic Freak

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
Maybe look beyond peptides into what we believe promotes longevity..
Optimal mitochondrial function, reducing mTOR, and IGF-1, telomere lengthening.. etc

steroidee

Greenlighter
Check out Epitalon. It should revers aging or at least stop the DNA damage, due to elongation of telomeres. I have heard many people even use it to fight cancer with some success.