• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Another way to get well?

BeautifulDisaster1988

Greenlighter
So I have been muscling for almost 2 years this relapse. I inherited the smallest weakest veins ever so IV was a short term venture until I had to reluctantly turn to intramuscular injecting to stay well. I got clean for 5 years and nothing came back very strong so I quickly blew through those veins at the beginning of my relapse. I am careful to use new clean gear to avoid abscesses (as much as possible) but that's not always the only factor so here I sit on antibiotics and too scared to muscle until everything has cleared up. I don't want to accidentally push infection deeper or bring it to surface to absorb in healed muscles to get in bloodstream.(I always heal on top way before the deeper where it originated so looks can be deceiving). Ok so here's my issue I cant seem to get well completely doing other ways so I must be doing it with wrong amounts or need to use more/or less water in solution. I would use 1 gram of tar a day in 4 qt gram shots IM. I have tried smoking I get NOTHING and I find it a HUGE WASTE so I moved onto "booty bumping" and I don't get even halfway as well with twice as much.....what am I doing wrong? Or open to another way? I just am tired of feeling like shit and can't afford to spend more than I already do.

??omg why am I just hearing about these?!?! Mind. Blown.?This is so completely amazing ...I find your suggestion and the knowledge just dropped on me invaluable! Appreciated, doesn't even begin to cover how thankful I am for this reply!?

How do you IV (or how did you)? Did you use a tourniquet (sometimes I had to use 2)? Did you try warming your arms/hands up with warm water before injecting? Did you try doing some pushups (or something) to get your blood pumping?

I dont have the guts to IM street drugs (even with a filter), Id do anything in my power to try to IV it lol

All of the above. I would slam like half gallon of water and turn on shower or tub all the way on hot and do jumping Jack's while I made a wet sauna or bathtub was full to get into. I collapsed most my veins in arms and hands and I now have horrible nerve damage I can only describe pain like fibromyalgia hell maybe it is fibro and I get neuropathy in feet it is debilitating at work after 4 or 5 hours and i cant sleep flat or my limbs especially my arms lose circulation so bad the pain getting blood flow back to normal takes hours and puts me in tears. My hands wont grip while the pins and needles happen and I cant lift arm above about halfway to armpit level. It looks like I have bad bruising all on legs but its clusters of spider veins and they constantly get worse and I stopped IV all together over 18 mths ago and only did it again 6 months after 5 yrs clean. I very reluctantly made the switch over from IV but after about 6 weeks of every hit turning into 5-10 hours of trying and wasting shot after shot of dope by blood getting into it but as soon as I register and take turnie off vein is lost and if I kept on it blew no more then 10 units in I finally excepted the road had dead ended and did my 1st muscle injection. I would need a premature infant gauge syringe at this point ....or pick line (a junkie can dream we all need dreams right ??) I am all ears if you have a money spot I can try for I know no medical setting ever gets a hit when I have to do things that require bloodwork or an IV but I know I have something somewhere hiding I'm willing to try except my neck or femoral I will not go there even once bc when I get it that 1st time I will use it till I lose it. I'm ashamed I don't have the willpower to do the sick time and dry out and I have naloxone hypersensitivity so the "cure all miracle" suboxone is more like my worst nightmare.

Damn that sucks... If you want to try quitting, I recently got clean about 9 days ago. I took Kratom after the first day of WD and literally had no symptoms when taking that. I tapered the dose down every day and pretty much had 0 withdrawals the entire time. It was crazy easy.

The stuff probably saved my life lol I was heading down the wrong patch quick.

Hi BD and Welcome to BL :)

I'm all for ROA's that don't require needles, but if you end up reverting back to them I highly suggest .22um syringe filters. Omicron triple layer to be specific. Available on ebay and delivered in non descriptive packaging. 0.22um will filter out particulates all the way down to bacteria.

View attachment 11107

Omicron Syringe Filters Non-Sterile 25mm, 0.2um, Triple Layered GF+GF+PVDF 10Pk
Ok I got these.....NO clue how to use or what to do now that I have them though. I read through another thread on these. Still rather confused what I'm supposed to do

Ok I have taken what I read on another thread on here about these filters and applied it the best way I could. So I wanted to ask or put my mind at ease on a few things and I was hoping you could help me out a bit Jekyl. So I cooked up like normal used a tight cotton to do initial filtering like normal and got an oral syringe (its 10ml way too big and seal isn't the greatest once packed with prefilter but I had to use what I had) and packed it with a piece of crumbled coffee filter then followed by a shit ton of cotton. Then ran a bunch of clean water through to pack it tighter and help "good" liquid get through. I then squirted the solution I drew up as normal through the oral syringe back with prefilter packed at top....put the plunger back in oral syringe and squirted that in back of another normal clean syringe and did this whole process over again then had a clean animal syringe(so it had no needle on it) and hooked that up to wheel and it went way easy through. Did I do it right? Like my solution was still pretty dark and it was way way easy to get to go into wheel like filter. I rinsed the wheel with about 10ml of water and I ordered them directly from the link new it sent me on eBay and they came they're not individually wrapped so I don't think they're sterile is that okay or do I need to put the solution through and then re cook it again?

So if I can push it air through like super easy and from run one is that bad like the membrane has always been blown? Oh shit bc air gets the last good drops out...or I thought but it passes super easy through everything does and I found it easier than I expected. And I am running like 7 ml water through at the end to rinse it and saving the light brown water for my wash. I recook it with my gear bc I am using one spoon to cook the filter....then prefilter then run it through wheel into another clean spoon then recooking then regular cotton filter then rubbing alcohol tip of new gear I just drew up recooked after wheel filter then rubbing alcohol site to muscle and finger that's poking spot to be sure in on top of muscle.....so I dont need to recook no bacteria can get un there even though isnt there bacteria in the wheel from being used and sitting wet? That's the part I'm most terrified of I have tried all other ways to get well other than eating it bc you have to eat AT LEAST 2times as much to just feel not like you wanna die I hear but no shit only muscling seems to work in the morning I have even bumped (booty) an entire g and was puking 10 mins later so I muscled .25 right as rain in 5 mins or less. And the wheels didnt come sterilized is that an issue?