• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Another question about 30's

GarlicKnottz

Greenlighter
I have been getting various forms of 30's and every time when I take em, I chew them. Now I was wondering if its really worth chewing them, I know it may set on quicker but does it increase your high chances and longevity of your high in anyway? Just wondering becuase I feel sometimes that I get parts of the chewed up pill stuck in my teeth, and thinking it may take away from my desired goal. Have a good week everyone and thank you for any answers/tips in advance!%)

Do you mean 30mg oxycodone?

Chewing is a waste. I suggest you take an oral dose of the full pill (if you have a tolerance, if not, only do half) , or snort it. For some users, snorting gives you a quicker high, but doesn't last as long as oral administration. I know when I snort, I feel it within a few minutes, but in an hour, or two, I feel it wearing off.

ROA can mean wasting a good dose of oxycodone. Choose your method wisely. A majority say bio is better with oral adminiatration.

Just swallow it as yes it's not lost, but unable to absorb as fast getting stuck in teeth and what not. If you really want it crushed mix it in a shotglass of water to drink or fill an empty gel cap with a crushed pill.

I used to smash them until they turned to powder and drink it with coke and an anti allergic. It was much more than 30 mg though.

If they're instant release pills then there's no point chewing them, just take them with some water or other fluid.

Crush them into a powder and hold under your tounge if you are eating them, I always found that made it kick in quicker...

If they're instant release pills then there's no point chewing them, just take them with some water or other fluid.

When I was doing 30's, I always felt like chewing them made it kick in a little bit faster and if you're in W/D, every second counts. It wasn't a huge difference but I'd usually end up buying 4-10 and chewing a few right when I got them and I'd be feeling it a bit by the time I got home. The shotglass full of water, I used to use coke, is another good idea but I never worried about anything stuck in my teeth as it'd end up being swallowed eventually.

Put it in yer mouth n just eat it...n then beat it...just beat it...

errr...nevermind...just came off propofol...

Agree. For instant release pills, it doesn´t really make any difference.

The immediate release dissolve near immediately on contact with water for the most part. My roxane labs oxymorphone 5 mg dissolves whole so I just throw one or two in my cover, put water in, and stir with it literally dissolving with such ease I wonder why I've ever pre crushed it.

If they are the OP 30's l feel like chewing them increases how quickly l can feel the effects, and l would even chew the roxies... bad habit l guess. And just pick the crumbs out with your tounge haha.

The immediate release dissolve near immediately on contact with water for the most part. My roxane labs oxymorphone 5 mg dissolves whole so I just throw one or two in my cover, put water in, and stir with it literally dissolving with such ease I wonder why I've ever pre crushed it.

I´ve heard once that you break the pill´s timing when you smash them in order to get a greater initial hit, but it´s controversial.
It does work for extended released medications if you do it right, IMO/E.

I´ve heard once that you break the pill´s timing when you smash them in order to get a greater initial hit, but it´s controversial.
It does work for extended released medications if you do it right, IMO/E.
you're talking about
ER formulations I'm taking about IR

Got it Tacodude. In that case I believe one may just take it orally. IMO, you´ll get the same results.
It might only act a little faster but not more intense.