• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Another detox attempt.... U-47700 and Tianeptine.

w0w0mg

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I am back and I need help bad.
So have been trying to get off drugs for some time now.
Most of you know this from my previous threads.

Right now I am heavy addicted to U-47700 and Tianeptine.
The withdrawals from these are pure hell and agony that shows no mercy.

I have been doing a gram of U-47700 a day - literally doing it every hour.
I would wake up every hour at night and have to go re-dose. It's hell.

As for the Tianeptine, I have been doing over 3 grams a day.

I am IVing both of these and it has ruined my arms, feet, and hands to a permanent degree.

I took my last dose of U-47700 this morning and I'm already feeling the withdrawals.
I have one tiny dose left of the Tianeptine, which I plan on taking here shortly.

I have overnight ordered 100 grams of Red Bali Kratom.
I also have about 30 Etizolam 1MG tablets.

These two drugs have very short half lifes so I'm hoping it does not last long.
The pain of withdrawal is equaled to about 180 MG of methadone withdrawal.
It makes me cry how bad it is, begging for someone to off me.

I just want to warn everyone that's reading this, it's not worth it!!
These two drugs have changed me. I have been trying to get off of it and it's near impossible.
Finally, enough is enough. I am going to do this, no matter how bad it gets.

I am hoping that the kratom will help, but I am not sure due to how high my tolerance is currently.
Also, I am hoping this Kratom does come in tomorrow, if not, I will be in agony.

The grip of addiction is so strong.
My world is falling apart.
I have to do this.

I really need everyones support, please..
You all have helped me in the past and I know I can get thru this with the help of moral support.

I will keep everyone updated. I may be too sick to even get on the computer but I will try my best.

Wish me luck, and much love to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. I really hope so, I'm a wreck. I am feeling pretty bad already and I know it's going to get MUCH worse...
I pray that this Kratom will be here tomorrow and will help with withdrawals.

Hello everyone, I am back and I need help bad.
So have been trying to get off drugs for some time now.
Most of you know this from my previous threads.

Right now I am heavy addicted to U-47700 and Tianeptine.
The withdrawals from these are pure hell and agony that shows no mercy.

I have been doing a gram of U-47700 a day - literally doing it every hour.
I would wake up every hour at night and have to go re-dose. It's hell.

As for the Tianeptine, I have been doing over 3 grams a day.

I am IVing both of these and it has ruined my arms, feet, and hands to a permanent degree.

I took my last dose of U-47700 this morning and I'm already feeling the withdrawals.
I have one tiny dose left of the Tianeptine, which I plan on taking here shortly.

I have overnight ordered 100 grams of Red Bali Kratom.
I also have about 30 Etizolam 1MG tablets.

These two drugs have very short half lifes so I'm hoping it does not last long.
The pain of withdrawal is equaled to about 180 MG of methadone withdrawal.
It makes me cry how bad it is, begging for someone to off me.

I just want to warn everyone that's reading this, it's not worth it!!
These two drugs have changed me. I have been trying to get off of it and it's near impossible.
Finally, enough is enough. I am going to do this, no matter how bad it gets.

I am hoping that the kratom will help, but I am not sure due to how high my tolerance is currently.
Also, I am hoping this Kratom does come in tomorrow, if not, I will be in agony.

The grip of addiction is so strong.
My world is falling apart.
I have to do this.

I really need everyones support, please..
You all have helped me in the past and I know I can get thru this with the help of moral support.

I will keep everyone updated. I may be too sick to even get on the computer but I will try my best.

Wish me luck, and much love to you all.

I really found it interesting how U-47700 is a parent structure for other kappa-opioid drugs...

Since affinity to kappa receptors has not been measured, it may also induce dysphoria and other unwanted side-effects, however its 3D-QSAR makes this most unlikely.

It probably won't back fire because of this.

It is 7.5x the strength of morphine though; what kind of dosages are you taking?

Thanks man. I really hope so, I'm a wreck. I am feeling pretty bad already and I know it's going to get MUCH worse...
I pray that this Kratom will be here tomorrow and will help with withdrawals.
Hey man, I am also stuck in Tianeptine's grip. I tried to wean off using Loperamide and Kratom and neither one had any effect. I think the strength of the "T" has voided all other opiate like substances for me. I am not trying to worry you as I am sure you know how each person reacts differently to this stuff. The withdrawal is worse than I ever could have imagined. Those are the only things I have tried as well as some Tramadol which didn't help either. I haven't done any heroin, oxy or Suboxone so maybe the stronger stuff will have some effect. Doing some research evidently Tianeptine is extremely strong so we are in for a long ride. I hope you are hanging in there and let me know if you want to keep posting to see if we can find a solution, take care.

I meant to ask can you tell me what you can about U-47700? Is it legal in the USA? How does it compare to the Tianeptine? Thanks man.

I ended up IVing over a gram a day of U-47700 for 2 weeks.
It's legal in USA - but I do not advise!! It's very very addictive and WD is pure hell.
The tianeptine was only good for me when I IV'd it. I no longer have any veins.

I was feeling so bad I ended up doing a whole gram of Mexedrone which helped for like 30 minutes and now the think the come down is making it worse!

I have consumed 8 mg of Etizlam already trying to combat this - i dont even feel it...

I'm sooo sorry to hear re your recent days ..... Hadn't been on BL for ages , and it was seeing your last thread that has me back here now daily - so , I've been following you as personal encouragement thinking if a guy can kick what you are then it kinda helps me in a way going thru my less drastic attempts ......if that makes any cense
I've been itching to hear good news and pulling for you , and it really sucks to hear what you are now going thru mr. ......I've never been the needle type but have healthy size habits - I would have to say based on your stories is your first step is get rid of the rigs and ween to oral based (whatever chem helps ) - that would be the biggest first step for you I'd think - and that's a big hump to get over. Hopefully the kratom helps , it should ..... Just don't get extreme w/ it , lower doses are prob better for your case anyways to get the "stim like" effects
I'm really anxiously waiting for the day you post of how well you are doing ...... I'm pulling for ya' chief and so are many others - don't give up as it's a fight worth fighting !! Be worthy of it

how are you holding up man??

I can only imagine how much agony you are experiencing at the moment....please don't do anything stupid..we are all pulling for you and I know I've been in WD so bad I literally considered jumping off an overpass...now that I'm clean and can finally see the beauty in life again I realize it was the pain speaking - and hey, let me speak for everyone when I say the simple pleasures are just as rewarding. I can't tell you how much I enjoy smoking a nice fat bong load after a long shift at work. or an elightening groovy acid trip with some friends. or a nice hot meal, showers, sleep, sex, music, movies, conversation, exercise, the list goes on.

I want you to consider how much time you've spent detoxing / getting addicted to things you detoxed with. how many times could you have gotten clean with a cold turkey or slow taper/jump?

I ended up IVing over a gram a day of U-47700 for 2 weeks.
It's legal in USA - but I do not advise!! It's very very addictive and WD is pure hell.
The tianeptine was only good for me when I IV'd it. I no longer have any veins.

I was feeling so bad I ended up doing a whole gram of Mexedrone which helped for like 30 minutes and now the think the come down is making it worse!

over 1 gram a day?

it's 7.5 times the strength of morphine (allegedly), and I really hope that's not the case, because that's a very large dosage

Capt' - No joke man I was doing OVER a gram some days, re-dosing 100mg every hour or so.
This drug is crazy and you build a tolerance up fast.

I just got my Kratom and ripped it opened and wash and tossed about 8 grams.. waiting to see if it helps.

The withdrawals are mad crazy - It's like coming off of a major long term anti-depressant and a HUGE methadone habit at the same damn time.
Its really hard to write this, but Im trying.. this etizolam helped a little bit once I consumed about ten 1 mg tablets. I have a 150 mg solution coming in the mail next week.

So far this has been the worse WD I have ever had.

To whoever is reading this:

I have been fighting with addiction from opiates since I was 16. It has ruined my life.
Please.. please..please.. don't go down this road... I am begging you.. It's fun at first but then it ripped your life apart.

You're making a deal with the devil, and you WILL have to pay the piper. I promise you...

Don't you think your way hasn't worked at all, maybe it is time to get help because your way just leads you down a path of destruction. You can't do it alone, until you realize this, you are going to stay in this circle, break the circle, stop the excuses, and just go get professional help at this point. Seriously.

Capt' - No joke man I was doing OVER a gram some days, re-dosing 100mg every hour or so.
This drug is crazy and you build a tolerance up fast.

I just got my Kratom and ripped it opened and wash and tossed about 8 grams.. waiting to see if it helps.

The withdrawals are mad crazy - It's like coming off of a major long term anti-depressant and a HUGE methadone habit at the same damn time.
Its really hard to write this, but Im trying.. this etizolam helped a little bit once I consumed about ten 1 mg tablets. I have a 150 mg solution coming in the mail next week.

So far this has been the worse WD I have ever had.

It sounds like the mail-order opiates are worse than heroin (I'm specifically referring to acetyl and butyr fentanyl, but it seems the others such as this follow suit), and perhaps it might be best to abstain from mail-order opiates.

It sounds like the mail-order opiates are worse than heroin (I'm specifically referring to acetyl and butyr fentanyl, but it seems the others such as this follow suit), and perhaps it might be best to abstain from mail-order opiates.
Yes Tianeptine has a danger zone. I have been vocal about that many times, I think he is talking about U-47700 here, which from what I read is astronomical in strength and addiction potential.

Yes, both at high doses have hellish withdrawals.
I am hoping since U-47700's half life is short lived, the WD from it won't last too long..
Tianeptine withdrawals are just as bad due to the dosage, I'm talking grams per day, I was taking..
Kratom helped a tiny bit but not too much.