Andro gel 1.62% and more options.

shredder

Greenlighter
I did more than a few cycles when I was in my 20s but recently my Dr gave me Andro Gel 1.62% to treat my low Testosterone that is normal for my age. I had blood work done to get my insurance to pay for it and he said it is very low. I didnt tell him about my trips across the border for those Sustenon 250 preloads. It has me looking around at all the new options. I asked my Dr can I have a higher dose and he suggested changing application sites. I'm ready to revisit my 20s but not sure where to start getting good information about options. When I was young and a very skinny hard gainer I thought anabolic steroids were the golden ticket I needed but I was wrong. I didn't respond the same way the other guys did but I kept at it and learned how important my diet was and getting enough quality protein each day and getting enough good rest to grow. I kept training all these years without anything except coffee and whey protein shakes.

Last edited:
Honestly I'd just ask for injectable over topical. Injectable test is superior in every way except for convenience really. Be mindful, this is NOT a trt forum.

^That. 100-150mg a week is pretty typical and definitely superior as stated

My Dr is never going to write a script for the injectable but thats ok it appears to be fairly cheap these days if you find a good company to ship it and they claim they will resend if it does not make it through. There are so many online pharmacies that look normal and want to verify your information and Drs orders but then others like Ster. USA.Net had everything from companies Ive never heard of. I guess some might be olive oil or a cheaper generic.

My Dr is never going to write a script for the injectable but thats ok it appears to be fairly cheap these days if you find a good company to ship it and they claim they will resend if it does not make it through. There are so many online pharmacies that look normal and want to verify your information and Drs orders but then others like Ster. USA.Net had everything from companies Ive never heard of. I guess some might be olive oil or a cheaper generic.
Find another doctor. If your levels are low and require treatment you as a patient has every right to choose which form and brand of needed medicine you require.

Find another doctor. If your levels are low and require treatment you as a patient has every right to choose which form and brand of needed medicine you require.
This. You have to be your own advocate sometimes. Especially if you're coming with educated stances such as bioavailability, less aromatization, etc and not just "I needz inject test plz".