• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids (and benzos) your top 5 opiates and benzos

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok we've seen your favorite benzo and opiate threads plenty of times and i feel like lots of the good ones get left out. So lets do a top 5 fav thread yes!
What are your top 5 from both categories?

My lists

Benzos

1. Clonazepam
2. Diazepam
3. Lorazepam
4. Alprazolam
5. Havnt had any other benzo

Xanax was my number 1 benzo before._ but after trying out the others more than a couple times they all felt more euphoric than Xanax
I like long half life benzos more cuz as you keep dosing throughout the day they get more and more euphoric cuz you keep adding to the dose and that feels awesome.

Opiates

1. Opana er
2. Methadone
3. Oxycodone
4. Dilaudid
5. Hydrocodone

Yes when i got opana er prescribed to me after surgery holy shit. Ppl werent fucking around how euphoric it is snorting it. I dont iv but i Can't even imagine how euphoric iv opana would be.
Ive had dilaudid pills before and they are so shitty taken orally and snorting them felt even worse. Then itried plugging them. It finally worked and felt good.
But when i got dilaudid injected after surgery at the hospital holy shit itwas great!

How will your lists look like!?

Ok we've seen your favorite benzo and opiate threads plenty of times and i feel like lots of the good ones get left out. So lets do a top 5 fav thread yes!
What are your top 5 from both categories?

My lists

Benzos

1. Clonazepam
2. Diazepam
3. Lorazepam
4. Alprazolam
5. Havnt had any other benzo

Xanax was my number 1 benzo before._ but after trying out the others more than a couple times they all felt more euphoric than Xanax
I like long half life benzos more cuz as you keep dosing throughout the day they get more and more euphoric cuz you keep adding to the dose and that feels awesome.

Opiates

1. Opana er
2. Methadone
3. Oxycodone
4. Dilaudid
5. Hydrocodone

Yes when i got opana er prescribed to me after surgery holy shit. Ppl werent fucking around how euphoric it is snorting it. I dont iv but i Can't even imagine how euphoric iv opana would be.
Ive had dilaudid pills before and they are so shitty taken orally and snorting them felt even worse. Then itried plugging them. It finally worked and felt good.
But when i got dilaudid injected after surgery at the hospital holy shit itwas great!

How will your lists look like!?

Seriously? Making similar threads is one things, But this is an EXACT duplicate. This is discouraged in the guidelines, if another thread exists on the subject please do not create another. If you have literally made the exact same one definitely don't do it.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/766292-(and-benzos)-what-are-your-top-5-opiates-amd-top-5-benzo

While we are on the subject, this is the opposite of HR you seem to have a fascination with the glorification of drugs. These types of threads are really not allowed here or at the very least they are majorly discouraged. You have a serious and growing opiate/benzo addiction and I can hear the addiction growing every time you post. Given the way you have reacted in the past I am sure you are just going to deny it. But I hope you can get a grasp on how dangerous this shit is and that it will likely end up ruining your life sometime in the near future. Especially if you are making top 5 favorite list threads all the time.

Last edited: