Anavar ?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I just obtained some anavar just wondering if people like it? I’m starting 30 mg a day I think it’s helping a lot I enjoy it

personal experiences?

I liked it although I did less than 30mg, mostly. It was my only cycle ever though, so if you're not hormonal-PED naive maybe 30mg is OK. I did a pyramidal taper, something like 10mg/20mg/30mg/40mg/30mg/20mg changing dose week by week. This was based on advice given to me in this forum and, supposedly, is still higher than old school bodybuilders did back when these synthetic androgens were first a thing. Someone informed me after the fact that pyramiding down might've been a little pointless. I also stacked with MK-677 throughout. I gained about a stone in 6-8 weeks (actually can't remember how long the cycle was for now even), probably about half of which was fat/water weight, but I was very happy with the results.

On bodybuilding forums elsewhere you see people talking about huge huge doses, 50mg from the off, and no talk of tapering up, even denigration of orals as for bitches or women (I'm quoting! No disrespect to the latter category) but tapering up seems logical, someone here (CFC?) made a really good post about it a while back with graphs and such.

I always thought of anavar as a mild cut (compared to say winstrol).

I combined the two with test and got great results.

But that may have been overkill.

It's a fine drug and you will definitely see results.

What type of excersizes are you doing? Id recommend incorporating running if you haven't already. You'll be ready for marathon sex soon.