Ancillaries Analyze my blood work.. HDL/LDL a mess

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Finally got some blood work done and it’s not looking too good.

Some notes:

27 years old
On and off steroids mostly test and Tren since 22
Intravenous drug user (sober 3 months)

Cholesterol
Your Value
206 mg/dL
Standard Range
<=200 mg/dL
Triglycerides
Your Value
143 mg/dL
Standard Range
<=150 mg/dL
HDL
Your Value
25 mg/dL
Standard Range
41 - 60 mg/dL
LDL-Direct
Your Value
185 mg/dL
Standard Range
<=130 mg/dL
Cholesterol HDL Ratio
Your Value

Testosterone
Your Value
998.1 ng/dL
Standard Range
264.0 - 916.0 ng/dL

Bilirubin, Total
Your Value
1.7 mg/dL
Standard Range
0.3 - 1.2 mg/dL

My gallbladder has been bothering me
Unsure if this is due to high cholesterol but I may have it removed soon, unsure if that would help my overall health.

Well guys... not too happy about it. Might need to drop the test and smoking.

Thoughts?

If you're on HRT and it's truly for a therapeutic reason then you could definitely lower your weekly dosage to get yourself towards the lower end of normal on total T. You have to take into consideration that exogenous test is going to bring your SHBG much lower than what would be seen in a natural with high testosterone. End result is much more free T in comparison to a natural with equal total T. Lowering the dosage a little bit to hit for say 600-750ng/dl wouldn't kill your anabolism. Getting your T down a little lower would also help with HDL/LDL.

Big question is what is your diet?

If you're on HRT and it's truly for a therapeutic reason then you could definitely lower your weekly dosage to get yourself towards the lower end of normal on total T. You have to take into consideration that exogenous test is going to bring your SHBG much lower than what would be seen in a natural with high testosterone. End result is much more free T in comparison to a natural with equal total T. Lowering the dosage a little bit to hit for say 600-750ng/dl wouldn't kill your anabolism. Getting your T down a little lower would also help with HDL/LDL.

Big question is what is your diet?

I’m wondering if the 200 mg shot of Tren E I did 10 days before the blood work. I mean shit dude I didn’t think my diet was that bad but maybe it is. I eat a lot of dairy I’ve been crushing protein shakes and I eat a lot of gluten like breads bagels .. lots of meat. If I want a donut or ice cream I eat it I never thought my LDL would be bad I’m not overweight. I smash a lot of energy drinks and smoke...

I’m gonna have to research cholesterol cause I have no idea what really affects it. caffeine? Meat? Dairy? What do I need to cut out? Protein shakes? Drop the Tren? I got research to do

Last time I got mine checked I was damn near off the charts in a good way, I just went looking for the results again but couldn’t find them. The results were so good they were shocking, especially considering my fat and meat intake.

I don’t skimp on fats that’s for sure, but I eat ALOT of healthy fats which seem to be my savior.

I eat a diet rich in whole foods, lots of healthy well sourced meat, fair amount of veggies, tons of fats of all kinds (from lard I made from wild pig, to olive oil, coconut oil, you get it), small amounts of grains, and a fruit or two a day.

Drop the dairy, drop the sugars (except that fruit), don’t go too crazy on grains, eat lots of healthy fats. While I don’t do T, this will help no matter what...

-GC

@GrymReefer @Serotonin101 @Genetic Freak

Honestly guys I need someone whose educated in cholesterol to tell me straight up how it is and what I need to do. I’m trying to research all these factors and I’m getting conflicting info.

I really don’t wanna stop running gear... currently running 300 mg Sustanon and just added 200 mg Tren a week... it’s my saving grace from my drug addiction and I don’t want to lose desire to stay in the gym.

I’d rather quit nicotine, caffeine and drop sweets and energy drinks if that’ll do it.

I read orals like Anavar wreak havoc on HDL/LDL.. I will not take it anymore I had been recently. Also read high estrogen can help cholesterol so
May drop my AI for the time being.

Is Tren that bad for cholesterol? What’s really the issue here? I’m 5’7 180 pounds I mean I can drop probably 15 pounds in fat. I can stop all sweets. Do I need to cut out steak?

Adding fish oil and niacin in... looking into Stanols..

Please lead me in the right direction I’ve already fucked my heart up with cocaine I’d rather not die at 30.

I’m wondering if the 200 mg shot of Tren E I did 10 days before the blood work. I mean shit dude I didn’t think my diet was that bad but maybe it is. I eat a lot of dairy I’ve been crushing protein shakes and I eat a lot of gluten like breads bagels .. lots of meat. If I want a donut or ice cream I eat it I never thought my LDL would be bad I’m not overweight. I smash a lot of energy drinks and smoke...

I’m gonna have to research cholesterol cause I have no idea what really affects it. caffeine? Meat? Dairy? What do I need to cut out? Protein shakes? Drop the Tren? I got research to do

Cholesterol is essential for life, please understand that... What mainstream media call cholesterol isn't, its a lipoprotein containing triglycerides and cholesterol, packaged inside a phospholipid mono-layer containing a APO-B100 membrane protein..
You might better know it as LDL, there is nothing wrong with LDL either, it is also vital to life..
Unfortunately it is possible to damage it via glycation, and or oxidation, this is generally done with very poor dietary choices..
Sugar, or refined fructose found in orange/apple juice, honey, ENERGY DRINKS, refined grains, sweets, cakes, biscuits, rice pudding, icecream, pasties, pies, burgers, basically processed garbage we are programmed into thinking is food.!!
Combined with vegetable oils, which induce inflammation, along with grains/breads....
The damaged LDL particle, generally at the APO-B100 membrane protein, is unable to bind LDL receptor in the liver, staying in circulation longer, with greater potential to get stuck in endothelium, causing plaque...
This is more commonly known as sdLDL, which in NOT what you want..!!
Triglycerides raise LDL, or rather sdLDL..
Saturated fat on its own without sugars increases HDL (which is preferred, as it clears plaque build up in the coronary vascular system)..

Unfortunately your diet is very poor, plus you smoke, try employing keto, give up junk convenience food, stop smoking, never consume so called energy drinks..

Cholesterol is essential for life, please understand that... What mainstream media call cholesterol isn't, its a lipoprotein containing triglycerides and cholesterol, packaged inside a phospholipid mono-layer containing a APO-B100 membrane protein..
You might better know it as LDL, there is nothing wrong with LDL either, it is also vital to life..
Unfortunately it is possible to damage it via glycation, and or oxidation, this is generally done with very poor dietary choices..
Sugar, or refined fructose found in orange/apple juice, honey, ENERGY DRINKS, refined grains, sweets, cakes, biscuits, rice pudding, icecream, pasties, pies, burgers, basically processed garbage we are programmed into thinking is food.!!
Combined with vegetable oils, which induce inflammation, along with grains/breads....
The damaged LDL particle, generally at the APO-B100 membrane protein, is unable to bind LDL receptor in the liver, staying in circulation longer, with greater potential to get stuck in endothelium, causing plaque...
Saturated fat on its own without sugars increases HDL (which is preferred, as it clears plaque build up in the coronary vascular system)..

Unfortunately your diet is very poor, plus you smoke, try employing keto, give up junk convenience food, stop smoking, never consume so called energy drinks..

Today is the dsy then my friend. I look good now if I cut all that shit our forget about it... but diet time. Thank you

Nailed it
I'd add to drop the tren. Tren destroys my lipid panels every time. Triglycerides get very elevated, hdl goes in the shitter, and ldl skyrockets.
Even trt test puts people out of range especially hdl.
Up your fiber intake as well as it helps with cholesterol. In the short term, fucked cholesterol values won't kill you. It's only when they've been a mess for a while. There's also genetics that come into play as there is familial hypercholesterolemia. Which will work against you very hard if you have it. Clean up your diet and drop the tren if you're really concerned about it. That would be my suggestion in a "perfect world". Though regardless, bodybuilding will become unhealthy at times as it's just part of the package and some fair better than others. I can keep lipids in range on 500/week test, but not everyone can. Part of it will be trial and error to find what your body can tolerate.