Recruiting Anabolic Steroid Study - Chance to win a £15 Amazon voucher

Zoob1234

Greenlighter
Researchers from the University of Birmingham are conducting a study looking at psychological factors accompanying the use of anabolic steroids within weight training communities. If you are 18 years old or older, have used anabolic steroids in the last 12-months, and are interested, please feel free to click the link to learn more and/or to take part.

https://lime.bham.ac.uk/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=355823&lang=en

This anonymous survey takes between 5 to 10 minutes to complete. There is a chance to win a £15 Amazon voucher if you wish to take part in a follow up survey. All data will be stored in accordance with GDPR regulations and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.

Data will be used to provide information to harm reduction services to help improve the services they offer to those who use anabolic steroids.

If you have any feedback or issues with the survey, please feel free to message me.

Easy survey, but a TON of repetitive questions.
Thank you for completing the survey. We are trying to validate some measures to be used within harm reduction services, unfortunately the process requires use of similarly worded items to understand which ones fit best. Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback and complete the survey, I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Thank you for completing the survey. We are trying to validate some measures to be used within harm reduction services, unfortunately the process requires use of similarly worded items to understand which ones fit best. Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback and complete the survey, I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

NP, are you looking into a possible steroid use disorder?

NP, are you looking into a possible steroid use disorder?

We are looking at a few things, but one of the main factors we are looking at are the influences that could facilitate individuals to maintain their use despite experiencing unwanted effects. I know for a lot of guys/girls this isn't a problem, as the desired effects outweigh the undesired. However, I am also aware that for some they may wish to stop using gear but are unable to. Hopefully with the info we get from this study we can feed it back to harm reduction services to inform them that there isn't a "one size fits all" approach to those who use anabolics.

Thank you again to all those who have been kind enough to take part in this study. I will keep the link open for the meantime, as we are still getting great engagement.

For those who haven't read the original post, this study is looking at physical and psychological factors that accompany use of anabolic steroids within weight training communities. If you are male/female, over the age of 18, and have used anabolics in the last 12-months and are interested or just want to learn more about this study, please click the link below. This anonymous survey takes between 5 to 10 minutes to complete. There is a chance to win a £15 Amazon voucher if you wish to take part in a follow up survey. All data will be stored in accordance with GDPR regulations and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.

https://lime.bham.ac.uk/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=355823&lang=en

Some items may seem repetitive, this is intentional as we are trying to shorten some existing measures to ensure the most appropriate questions are being asked. Data will be used to provide information to harm reduction services to help improve the services they offer to those who use anabolic steroids.

If you have any feedback or issues with the survey, please feel free to message me.