Anabolic Doc thoughts

GrymReefer

Bluelight Crew
Has anyone happened to stumble upon his Youtube channel before? I started watching quite a few videos a month or so ago and have been pleased with how the content is presented. In some ways I feel like a few bits regarding some drugs had a fear-mongering vibe in different videos, but then again the drugs of topic were notoriously harsh to begin with.

I've watched many of his videos, his angle is that he is telling you what it is safe to do from a doctor's perspective, so from that perspective it's not ok to fuck up your lipids for 6 or 8 months per year every year, or to use drugs that are not approved for human consumption.
I guess he wants to at least tell people what the risks are so they can make an informed decision.
He does say that the human body can recuperate incredibly well sometimes, but that you shouldn't count on it as the only means to preserve your health.
He helps people that need TRT as they abused steroids as well as people that just needs it for anti ageing purposes.

I've watched many of his videos, his angle is that he is telling you what it is safe to do from a doctor's perspective, so from that perspective it's not ok to fuck up your lipids for 6 or 8 months per year every year, or to use drugs that are not approved for human consumption.
I guess he wants to at least tell people what the risks are so they can make an informed decision.
He does say that the human body can recuperate incredibly well sometimes, but that you shouldn't count on it as the only means to preserve your health.
He helps people that need TRT as they abused steroids as well as people that just needs it for anti ageing purposes.
people go to youtube for drug information? i can genuinely say that i've ever learned anything from youtube about them, actually i'll award a point to bluelight for being the go-to even prior to registering for any type of information.

people go to youtube for drug information? i can genuinely say that i've ever learned anything from youtube about them, actually i'll award a point to bluelight for being the go-to even prior to registering for any type of information.

There are quite a few people openly talking about PEDs on YT, some of them actually know what they are talking about.

There are quite a few people openly talking about PEDs on YT, some of them actually know what they are talking about.
go figure, i'd have trouble sifting between the common knowledge and new information unfortunately, but you know you've brought to my attention a new possible platform i can sponge up some new info from, so i do appreciate you pointing it out