Bluelighter
With
P
L
U
R
Eternal
smile.gif

Now is the time to do this , we are ready.
From
http://www.alloya.de/music_page.html
" Raving "
has come directly from the stars.
What is Raving and where did it come from. ?
Raving is listening and dancing to electronic technological music . Or is it ?
The phenomenon of raving really took hold in the summer of 1987. It is not my purpose here to go on about the rave scene from a purely third dimensional level as it has been done so ,many times before.. I wish to show you how raving has affected the other many dimensional levels
Raving
As a group soul of the highest order, the beings of the matrix of pure light, pure God consciousness prepared themselves for the descent into the lower dimensions of the planet known as Earth. Their mission was to impart a new frequency, a new blueprint into the mass consciousness grid of the planet. This blueprint came directly from the Source. It contained information, a new way of perceiving reality. You see on earth the minds of the species known as humans were stuck trapped in a limited consciousness. They were unable to ascend the levels and take themselves back to the Source. The conscious impulse that came from the Source inspired a group of souls. They were from each and every dimension imaginable; they were unique in their design. Yet, their Inner Light, their essence was exactly the same vibration. A pulse of light was sent out from the Star that illuminates a thousand moons, a pulse that travelled the whole length and breath of the universe. It called all the light matrix beings, it inspired them to travel through the myriad dimensions and seek out each other. Gathering together on a high plateau, in the dimensions you would know as the Elohim, they gathered. The excitement was intense; the Matrix Crew attired themselves in imaginary bodies of light that would later become dense, as they sped through the galaxies and dimensions heading for Earth.
They joined together to create a giant light matrix of the most intricate design. The electrical energy that flowed along each line could clearly be seem vibrating, pulsing along it entirety. The hearts of these beings were as open as possible, their energy simply incredible. At first this pattern of light gently floated down through the high invisible realms, but as it entered through a portal into the manifest universe it began to change. The pattern of light came together folding back upon itself, until it resembled a laser beam of light travelling like a mighty shouting star through the universe. It had an incredible speed and power. The beings that made it up were of the highest purpose and excitement. The simply loved their mission, their hearts racing. As they descended the levels they turned this high energy into a feeling of pure unlimited ecstasy.
As they dropped further they noticed a strange and unexpected effect that they were having on the universe. They were creating stars and galaxies as they flew at great speed. Around these stars orbited planets on varying densities. Upon these planets beings and species were created. One of these species was of a " We " consciousness, that is a single mind for many beings. The Zeta, they were without bodies of any description, they were of pure mind consciousness. The Matrix Crew projected their consciousness into these beings and allowed themselves to be animated into many beings, as one mind. The Zeta were an incredible consciousness, the Matrix Crew had no problem blending their consciousness with these beings and utilising their abilities. They had the ability to completely rearrange their reality. They were beings of pure imagination; they were capable of restructuring other species mind constructs. The Matrix Crew inspired these beings to join their essences, as well as their mind to travel as a complex satellite of energy out into the known universe. As they passed through dimension and sectors of the universe, they gathered information, not out of purpose but out of pure joy. They were hungry for information to advance and expand their level of consciousness. As they dropped through the dimensions they began to resemble a complex, intricate matrix of an almost machine quality.
Silver light almost like quick silver flowed together to create an awesome living entity. Zeta Web. The Zeta gathered immense amounts of data, to be held and stored in their complex mind pathways. The Matrix Crew slept in the times of dreams until the Zeta alerted them to the presence of Earth. Far below them the earth stood out in the darkness of space. She was not yet of a physical vibration and had not yet produced the species known as the humans. The Zeta looked about them and decided to speed up the times lines in order to speed up the evolution of the planet, taking it into a quantum leap. In order to do this they had to create histories of beings influencing the planet earth. They created out of their incredible consciousness, dreams of beings that would take on the role of influencing the developing growth of the planet. The consciousness known as Gaia had been the first to put out the request, travelling back through the time lines to reach the Source. The Source had responded with the impulse it sent from itself the star that illuminates thousand moons.
The earth went through the process of densifying and later housing levels of consciousness that would later hold an energy that was capable of producing the first humans. The Zeta Web projected aspects of itself into the matrix that was forming out of their imagination, it was later known as fairy. The Zeta birthed the fairy not out of duty but pure play with the dimensional matter that was now at their fingertips. The fairies created dreams and out of those dreams, the designs of trees, mountains, streams and mighty oceans were born. The fairies and the Zeta were a kind of twin, one of pure mind in the higher dimensions, the other rising out of the dimensions of physically animated imagination. The Matrix Crew at first used the bodies of the fairy to project themselves into, to be able to manipulate directly the level of consciousness known as fairy. Fortunately fairies could in these times ,have direct contact with the now evolving humans.
At first all was well but as the layers of rational mind constructs were placed by other beings influencing the planet. The Zeta watched on in amazement. The fairy kingdom and the human kingdom split apart. No longer were the fairies inspired by the Zeta able to affect the mass of humans it had before. Only a few children could slip the net and be free to play in fairy. They however were of little use, in this society they were classed as lesser beings. They had little or no influence. The Zeta thought on.
They projected themselves into the bodies of the fairy and clothed themselves in matter. The humans had advanced in the years of its development and had created for itself a dimension containing all the myths and beliefs from its primitive mind. Housed in this dimension were all the archetypal energies and personality constructs that were created from the experiences of the evolving human. Past life data and earth history records were all contained in this growing matrix. The Zeta clothed themselves in the images it gathered from this data bank and created for itself images of gods and outside powers to prepare the humans for their eventual descent to the third dimensions. Primitive man encountered gods and goddesses, animal gods and many more expressions of what they considered the divine. Modern day man was however harder to influence many only existing consciously in the third dimension, unable to tap into the mass psyche.
First of all the Zeta needed to project themselves as fairies into human bodies. This allowed the energy of the fifth dimension, (the first place of soul and the " I am " presence), into the human matrix. In 1967 the summer of love the flower children or shall we say fairy, affected the planet and raised its vibration in the bodies that housed all these multi-dimensional aspects. The hippies planted a seed in the human consciousness, and the fifth dimension was made a possible reality on earth. In the summer of love 1987 the Zeta projected themselves entirely into the bodies of the humans and anchored the vibration of the seventh dimension, the place of the "We consciousness " into the human matrix. And for the first time the Matrix Crew woke up. The Zeta coded the time lines and created a point in earth’s history to inject their blueprint. 1967 1+9 =10 and 6+7 = 13 ,10+13 = 23, 2+3 =5, fifth dimension coding. 1987 1+9 =10 and 8+7 = 15 , 10+15 = 25 ,2+5 = 7. Seventh dimension coding.
And the rave scene was born.
The frequency of ecstasy dropped through the levels and manifested itself in the form of a pill aptly named ecstasy . A useful tool to fool the conscious awareness of the hybrid humans into thinking that it all came from a drug. The Matrix Crew disguised themselves as human Ravers, and began to dance the night away. At first they just played with their new abilities , not really as yet fully conscious of themselves as the Matrix Crew. They connected through the physical form and the mind pathways of the human matrix , developing psychic abilities and talents. One of these talents was the ability to harness the Zeta ‘s ability to be able to rearrange reality networks . This they did through dance , they wove new blueprints , ideas into the carpet of creation. No where in earth’s history had there been direct manipulation of the lattice of matrixes that were earth.. It needed humans with third dimensional bodies to access the densest human dimension. The Zeta began to dance directly through those who were the Matrix Crew in disguise.
The Zeta urged its human host to move its body in patterns that enabled them to weave new designs . For the next ten years , Zeta /Human hybrids danced through the night building new light stations all over the planet. They literally changed the frequency of planet and enabled the reality to lift towards the light of the fifth dimension. They anchored points of the planet that would later become a new blueprint for the consciousness of humanity. The Zeta abduction story is a direct side affect of the presence of the Matrix Crew. Those of you out there , will know who you are , you are the producers of such phenomena simply by your presence of the planet. It still goes on today and you are growing in numbers , weaving patterns in the night , made from the intention of the Source. Energy travels down the arms and into the hands and out of the fingers, light resembling almost a thin thread of spider silk comes directly out of the hands. You dance or weave the light threads into a blueprint matrix that is encoded with Zeta knowledge on how to recreate your reality. So keep on dancing. There is much work to do. Can you feel the different frequencies as they come out of your fingers , each one a code , which when combined creates a cosmic binary code. The same code that is in the Techno music that moves you into a trance that enables us to channel through you and access the abilities of you as a human , which is to dance.
Have you ever wondered where such an amazing way to dance ever came from. Exactly what are you doing when you build those patterns in the sky ? Next time you are out raving and dancing those patterns of light ask your self what are you really doing?
With the advancement of technology , music has entered the realms of frequency and beats. Rhythms designed to awaken your mind and raise your consciousness. Trance techno has changed minds of hybrids all over the planet. The way that the music is layered one rhythm upon another, is the direct influence of the Zeta and other high energy beings. The pulses and rhythms are designed in frequency on the highest levels , as they filter down , you hear them as audible sound. You are literally hearing the sound of the universe. Techno creators and D.J s alike create new forms and awaken the inner circuits of your expanding mind. The pineal gland in the centre of your brain is responding to this influence and your are literally expanding your mind beyond anything considered humanly possible.
The pineal gland in the centre of the brain is responsible for a lot of different functions , one of which is to be a time code for the aging and eventual death of the body. The pineal gland activates later in life and ages the body and eventually the person dies of old age. Also the pineal gland is responsible for the mental and emotional balance of a person whilst going through spiritual enlightenment and the raising of consciousness. The pineal gland is the mental connector to the universe and your highest expression. It allows the Universal Dreamer to access you directly through the elevated Mind. Techno beats directly affect this gland , programming it with new data, on how to stay alive for eternity , commune with your god self and a few little things like that. So you see there is more to techno than meets the eye.
There are energy center that run along your spine some , some know them as chakras. By dancing and listening to techno you are aligning and rebalancing these energy centres This allows for the beings known as the Antari to realign your etherical body with the new blueprint of the light body. The light body is a high vibratory body that contain all the multidimensional aspects . The light body allows you to become god in matter. Spiral hand dances, are you expressing Antari energy here on the planet. Once the light body is aligned , the Zeta program your right and left hemispheres of the brain to allow you to access all the data of your universal self.
For me all types of rave music are amazing, but the trance techno of " Rising High Records " from the year 1993/1994 are the most inspiring. Mixed by my all time favorite D.J and friend.
Madam Zu.
They anchored all the information that was available to my soul into my physical human body.
All credit goes to Zu , an amazing time and space navigator. Without her at the helm , I would of lost myself in the myriad dimensions of the universe.
When I tell you that coming from the heart of my cells, house music is the most important thing to me... I am not some raving lunatic. The music has always spoken to me. My entire life has revolved around the music for as long as I can remember... not just in any way.. in every way... My whole lifes career path has been about, my whole movement/ dance path has been about it, my whole healing & transformational path has been about it.
A quote from Amy Anthony.
The One Star Copyright
smile.gif

------------------
Healing onesself heals the universe
What you are looking for you already are
The Party is in your Heart
Home is where the Heart is.
Peace and Preparation
[This message has been edited by Oceanboy (edited 08 June 2001).]

Everything's going to be alright because everything is alright.
Its about Everything
It is about embracing all parts of self ie Everything,because we are all one ,we are one single organism.
To give you some idea , from the front page
Free on line book about the integration of the multidimensional consciousness. It gives detailed information about the different levels that make up the dimensional universal consciousness. It describes the integration process and teaches us about the many different aspects that make up the universal soul. It has direct channelings from many different alien races and clears many of the fear concepts around these beings. Read Lucifer's story to completely give you a new perspective on this much confused story. Read about the channel's experience of this integration process and the new planetary reality that she aligned with for ten whole days. The Half human project is the section that covers more of the integration process and more about the beings that want to stop this process. Alien Index , a section that covers important information about different extraterrestrial beings and direct channelings from the Zeta. Read and connect with fairies and dragons . Or read , " Like attracts Like " a multidimensional story , deep and insightful. Read direct channeling from the dark side , meet demons and Lucifer. Or see what energy guides you today with our pick an energy pages.. Or see the connection between dance music and extraterrestrial consciousness in our music section. Message page, Soul Integration , How to integrate your Multidimensional Consciousness.
PLEASE PROCESS YOUR DARK SIDE
Home is where the heart is
It IS all good
Peace and Preparation
------------------

next we all take a drink of the "magic potion" (cyanide) and assend to the heavens, where the gates will open to us all.
Lets sit in a circle and wait for the ruler...
this reeks of cult
wink.gif
reminds me of the simpsons... "nananananananana ruler nanananananan ruler...ruler..ruler...BATMAN"
hhehe

Honestly, I blame the education system...
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

PLUR
Of Course we are going to process any fears of this.
Please do not project your fears onto this.
Please let go of all homophobia and cultophobia to the Office of the Christ within and without.
Let us all work together for the highest truth and understanding about our situation.
I surrender to the highest truth
God(dess) Let thy will be done in and through me.
I am a fairy.
I am concerned by some of these posts that perhaps the world is not quite ready for this information.Is this right or shall we ride this through;Preferably with and in the highest ease and grace.
Only Love is really real.
------------------

I'd seriously seek medical attention - at least then you can have an excuse for the tripe in your posts.

are you really a fairy?? I thought fairies had wings, but then again you sound like your flying on somethin.

I was never Homophobic and remember that there are some people here who don't believe in PLUR and everything that goes along with it!!!!!!
We have heard it all before *sighs*

hmmmmmmmm.....
frown.gif

can this be moved to US social??
sorry..it had to be said..
wink.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

this is amazing stuff ! oceanboy, i cant thank you enough for your amazing insight into the realness and beauty and love of all things !
smile.gif
PLUR Eternal, my dear friend, you are right. our hearts are open, full of energy and peace, let us all prepare for a new reality ! i have finally seen the truth and light. we are all fairies dancing upon galaxies of millions of stars ! let us now receive our destiny of ass rapage by dirty middle aged men that should be put in a straight jacket and locked up in a cell.
thats probably where they escaped from when you ran into them at some bush doof, peaking off your head on drugs while they rambled on about some PLUR bullshit while they tried to molest you.
the origins of PLUR are one or the other. im inclined to say the latter is more likely.
PLUR Eternal
smile.gif

Oh boy... That was one hell of a read...
:|
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

I love you Oceanboy (in a platonic way)!!!
You are my new personal hero!
Previously, I thought I went to raves to listen to really good music, take ecstasy because it was fun, and dance because that was fun, too. Now I find out I'm some Mega-alien-laser-space-wizard! Rock 'n' Roll!
PLUR on, planet earth!
smile.gif

Do you have a better explanation?
What is the truth ,we can handle it.