an appreciation thread for Paranoid Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellablue

Bluelight Crew
April 3 is his joining Bluelight anniversary, so the staff in TDS wanted to say how grateful we all are for his continued support. He is always on topic with issues here in TDS, as well as adding tons of useful information. It is members like this that help out our community. So everyone give a shout out to our sweet, and very helpful, Paranoid Android. I know for me, he is one of my very close friends. <3

Much respect bro. I know you been through a lot and keep pushing!!

April 3 is his joining Bluelight anniversary, so the staff in TDS wanted to say how grateful we all are for his continued support. He is always on topic with issues here in TDS, as well as adding tons of useful information. It is members like this that help out our community. So everyone give a shout out to our sweet, and very helpful, Paranoid Android. I know for me, he is one of my very close friends. <3

Here here. Much respect PA.

yayyyyyyyyyyyy PA is the man. He helped me tons when I first started here. <3 to him.

He's my favorite newfie (a term I learned from him) ever!

There is so much good to say about PA. Always supportive. Knowledgeable and qualifies who his info may benefit and gives reservations and qualifications to make sure his info is serving the greater good. Paranoid is very allied with Bluelight's mission of harm reduction. He has had a lot of difficult situations but is always ready to help others. Paranoid Android is continuous wonderfully positive presence in TDS, OD, and across the board. Here is to you Paranoid Android (toasting w/ diet Dr Pepper)

I don't obviously know PA, but he is extremly smart and his posts have helped me as I'm sure they've helped others. So from a stranger thanks a million man :).

I don't really know him, but I have read his posts and seems like an overall great guy who is a definite asset to the BL community. Much love!

....Oh and what a great day to join, April 3rd is my birthday=D

I don't obviously know PA, but he is extremly smart and his posts have helped me as I'm sure they've helped others. So from a stranger thanks a million man :).

Couldn't have said it better myself (don't have to try now thanks to you lol).
Thank you PA <3

I only know PA through his posts but I am always impressed with his intelligent, articulate, insightful and practical advise. He's helped me on a few occasions so thanks for that mate.
You are a person I respect. Cheers to you.

i know paranoid android fairly well i feel, considering he lives on the opposite side of the world from me
hes helped me thru some of my down times just by being there - hes got a great sense of humour, is very loyal and is very strong

paranoid was not blessed with an easy life but he has made the most of wat he has bn given - that, to me, is something admirable in itself, and the fact that he is willing to share his wealth of knowledge with others shows that he cares

TDS wud not b TDS without members such as paranoid android - btw mate, hope to see u on MSN again soon ;)
dammit enki - i want dr pepper but this hot chocolate will hav to do *clinks cup and can*

PA is always spot on, very knowledgeable, has been through hell, is well informed, and he shares all these attributes in a kind caring way.

all im drinking is a bottled water * taps water bottle with the clinking can and cup*

You're the only person I've ever spoken to from Greenland

So far, Greenland is batting 1.000

Keep up the good work. Your contributions are valuable. Thanks

Paranoid Android- You rock! Your posts are always informative, intelligent & kind. Thanxx 4 all you bring to the Bluelight community!:)

A worthwhile human being.

. _ ._
./ \/ \
.\ .. /
. \../
. .\/

Last edited:
PA has been great to me both on the forum and off. Hope you find everything you're looking for in life bud, I know you will! ;)

Also, he considers being up late as 930pm, HEHEHEHE! I thought this would be the best time/place to say it as I threatened him with telling all of TDS some day when I was coming off K and feeling like quite a cheeky bastard! =D

lol i bet he sees this thread and is like FUCK! :p

For sure...He's had it coming though! :)

Damn i dunno what to say really. I never expected id have a appreciation thread damn. That was the last thing i expected to see when i logged on here just now. Yup apparently today is the day i joined 3 years ago i just figured that out now and it's weirding me out.

Anyway thanks to Stella for making this thread much love to ya. You have no idea how much youve helped me out over the years.

Loads of people on the dark side and BL in general have helped me out a hell of alot over the years that is for sure. I don't need to point out who you are because you know who you are.

Much love to everyone ye all mean the world to me.

MASSIVE appreciation and love to PA. You are a real sweetheart. Very kind and extremely knowledgable, even through your own struggles you always help others. I love our chats and I'm so glad I can call you a friend!!
Much love hun <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.