• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

An Amazing Documentary on Psychedelic Medicine - "Dosed"

BK38

Bluelight Crew
It has been quite sometime since I've become so emotional while watching a documentary. As someone who has struggled with addiction to a number of different substances including Opiates (from the age of 14-23) and other substances before and after, It made me realize the role that psychedelics have had in my life and how they truly did help me overcome some of those more self-destructive addictions I had. I've been to rehab 3 times (for Heroin twice and methamphetamine once respectively) and although you can get over the physical side of the addiction, I'm not sure I would have fully been able to address some of the more core spiritual and mental reasons for my use and abuse without the aid of psychedelics. I remember a particularly poignant experience I had after I was fairly fresh out of my last stint in rehab (about 6 months post) and I was still struggling with massive amounts of depression, low-self worth, a PTSD diagnosis and anxiety all rolled up in one nasty ball. The best way I could describe it is that I was in "spiritual knots." I traveled to Australia and I went picking for magic mushrooms with some new friends and we made tea afterwards in the forest. I believe I took somewhere between a therapeutic and heroic dose of Psilocybin mushrooms. I cried during the experience at the sheer beauty of nature and my place in it, I felt connected and like I could breathe again after the first time in years. I believe the anti-depressant effects for me lasted for a couple years after and is one of the best things I've ever done for my mental health. Anyhow, I will not say I have beat all my demons, far from it, but this documentary reminded me of the invaluable tool that psychedelics can be and I will be looking at maybe having another experience again soon.

If you'd like to have an introduction to the wonderful effects that Psychedelic Medicine can have in combating addiction, I think this is a very human and well-researched first look for anyone considering it. Here is a link to the trailer along with a link to the full documentary:

https://www.putlockers.cr/movie/dosed-40477.html

Yeah, I still remember my Ayahuasca ritual. I was wiped out, I couldn't describe what I've felt, luckily I was with those Shamans and they were there for me. So I finally remember, right, after 1 week and a half. I was a whole different person, in my opinion Ayahuasca's the scariest psychedelic there is. The amount of potential that it can hold, not even DMT's coming close. I've felt myself in every leaf, tree, Ocean, wind, the void and the whole. I think Shamans should recieve far more recognition along these branches.

Dosed (2020) full movie

85160706_2657120704511454_8595809463015833600_o.jpg

This movie lives on moviesjoy.net. All you have to do is :

1. CLICK HERE:

2. Wait 20 seconds for the movie panel to fully load
3. Click (>), close any Ad you see, and the movie will start
4. To turn subtitles OFF, click CC (lower right corner of the display)
5. If the server is busy, switch to another streaming server below !

The documentary follows one woman's quest to overcome anxiety, depression, and opioid addiction through the use of psychedelic medicines. After many years of prescription medications failed her a suicidal woman turns to underground healers to try and overcome her depression, anxiety, and opioid addiction with illegal psychedelic medicine like magic mushrooms and iboga. Adrianne's first dose of psilocybin mushrooms catapulted her into an unexpected world of healing where plant medicines are redefining our understanding of mental health and addiction.