• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Amsterdam, 5-apb, wife and OH MY FUCKING GOD

Hii
Warning... this post is mostly sexual in nature.

A little background first- I'm one of the lucky chosen ones that had my first super orgasm within the first two weeks of using an anal sex toy (please google super orgasm for more info). After a month I couldn't turn off the Os and had a full blown kundalini awakening (see google). My fianc? now wife was fully supportive and quite frankly thought my new way of orgasming was hot as hell. Just thought I say- BEST WIFE EVER.

Anyway, lets fast forward about 4 years and a thousand different types of internal screaming Os later. My wife and I flew to Europe this past two weeks. We even managed to hit Amsterdam for a day. We are professionals and can't do drugs due to drug testing, However, we were in a 'smart shop' where they sell so called mushrooms. I'm more of a MDMA kind of person. Then the guy behind the counter tells us about this drug, 5-apb. They sell it and it is legal. I look up the molecular structure and it is very similar to MDA (I'm a chemist btw). My wife and I say fuck it and down the hatch it goes, hop a train back to Brussels and wondered what it would feel like when it hits.

We were never really high in our heads. Lucid and totally clear throughout the whole experience. However, on the train back to the hotel I started to feel a very strong throb and pleasure tightness in my nether regions. It was not penis centric but rather in the inside. My wife started to feel the same thing in her down below as well.

We we hit the hotel ~2hours after dosing and get right in bed. I put in the sex toy (cheeky-boy) and instantly insane orgasms kick in where I thought I was going to ejaculate. I'm moaning like crazy. I start to go down on my wife and she starts having full body orgasms as well. Her muscles in her stomach, arms and legs even orgasm. I have never felt anything like this in my life. My wife goes down on me and while I don't ejaculate, I have full blown ejaculate type orgasms... over and over and over. It was the most amazing thing ever. My wife and I trade turns giving each other full blown orgasms for the next four hours. I have never felt more connected to her and her to me.

Aftwards, we fall right to sleep. WTF?! We fall right to sleep?!? What crazy drug lets you go right to sleep afterwards (besides downers of course).

Now we are hell bent on getting back to Amsterdam do do it again. Maybe even bring some back with us. It doesn't appear to be illegal in USA but gotta be super careful just in case.

Two things: 1) Is it illegal in the states? 2) Why isn't this full blown orgasm enhancer being talked about more?

Btw, they sell it in a little vial and call it room deodorizer. It is a liquid and tastes fucking horrible. Worth it.

i could see where it is not popular since the only reason I enjoyed it so much is because I am one of lucky ones that can have multiple male orgasms (without needing an erection I might add which is good since this drug does tend to inhibit an erection). On the other hand, it made my wife have full body orgasms over and over for four hours. This drug is the mythical aphrodisiac.

Wow i read your stories makes me want to try this magical experience with my wife.. btw do you know where i can find this in amsterdam? Because im scared of the dealers and dnm things...thank you so much dude! Im a mdma person also shared the love and knowledge please

Hii

Wow i read your stories makes me want to try this magical experience with my wife.. btw do you know where i can find this in amsterdam? Because im scared of the dealers and dnm things...thank you so much dude! Im a mdma person also shared the love and knowledge please
We can't discuss specific sources. However I am a very regular visitor of Amsterdam and the Netherlands in general so I can tell you whichever substances are legal at the time, most smartshops in big cities will have all of them, even in the smaller villages. I don't however know if 5APB is still legal and more than that, we actually don't discuss legal status here since it is very frequently changing and varies geographically