• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Serious Amphetamines and (domestic) violence

i forgot to add this quote, because its key and essential for maintaining a healthier regimen of substance use.
Yeah, if you aren't harming anybody, especially if you're functional yourself too, nobody really should complain IMO, much less the government through you in a cell for doing, esentially nothing, you were born into this world and ever signed a "I'll be sober" contract after all.

OP, I'm really glad you're out of that situation and safe. Once a man starts hitting you, if you stay, he will more than likely kill you.

I wouldn't doubt if amphetamines increased domestic violence. During the time I was quitting Adderall, I read plenty of horror stories of how that drug destroyed marriages and relationships. Usually once someone's partner got prescribed that junk and of course addicted, the whole relationship went to shit. Very aggressive behavior was noted. The person completely changed into a total asshole who was unrecognizable.

I will never ever date anyone with an amphetamine prescription. Not only because I know the chaos it brings, but I'm already free from that addiction, not going back.

OP, I'm really glad you're out of that situation and safe. Once a man starts hitting you, if you stay, he will more than likely kill you.

I wouldn't doubt if amphetamines increased domestic violence. During the time I was quitting Adderall, I read plenty of horror stories of how that drug destroyed marriages and relationships. Usually once someone's partner got prescribed that junk and of course addicted, the whole relationship went to shit. Very aggressive behavior was noted. The person completely changed into a total asshole who was unrecognizable.

I will never ever date anyone with an amphetamine prescription. Not only because I know the chaos it brings, but I'm already free from that addiction, not going back.
There's the paranoia, turns into aggression, stalking, nasty, nasty stuff. Anybody really, hooked on an amphetamine, they can change entirely and at that point, you have to get out or thing will turn out badly. Man, woman, whoever, when it turns violent, it will only turns more violent. Glad to hear you're OK.

Warning (1pt: expiring) - Repeated genocidal, racist, anti-semitic diatribe/drivel
16295Amphetamine-fueled fury is useful though, if channeled toward infectious ethnicities with potent war-tunes thundering in the background. Domestic violence is mere venting of that rage that should be aimed at "Israel", for instance.