• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Question about amphetamine sulphate here in the uk We usually get paste that proper pongs of washing detergent and tastes bitter I’ve sort of grown to like the smell but I sometimes notice different affects from the batches some are more jittery hardly any euphoria while others give that calm confident super cognitive abilities not sure if it’s me or the drug as sometimes I will reach the desired effect rather quickly others times I have to keep dosing until i do to much and get almost irritable whilst on it and super anxious so not sure what’s going on also is it better to have one big bomb or to keep having outtake bits until you reach the desired calm confident bidy rush where you feel super sexy maybe it’s tolerence maybe I’ve abused high doses so much that link chasing that euphoria and when I reach it I’ve done too much ??

What we get in the UK is mostly cheap garbage with a very small percentage of amphetamine and a very high percentage of cuts like caffeine mate. It's possible that the difference in feeling you experience is related to the amount of whichever compound or cut gives you the particular feeling you want. But it can also just be about how you happen to be feeling on that day.

As for what's the better way to take it, try to avoid chasing the high as best you can, and use as little as you can that still gives you the desired effect.

I say just a couple large doses a day rather than abunch of small ones.

While you aren't using make sure you're eating right and getting as much sleep as you can. It will definitely help your trips later on.

What we get in the UK is mostly cheap garbage with a very small percentage of amphetamine and a very high percentage of cuts like caffeine mate. It's possible that the difference in feeling you experience is related to the amount of whichever compound or cut gives you the particular feeling you want. But it can also just be about how you happen to be feeling on that day.

As for what's the better way to take it, try to avoid chasing the high as best you can, and use as little as you can that still gives you the desired effect.
Yea there Is hardly any speed in at all which makes it hard to judge even within the same batch which is why i started building up to the desired dose but I’ve overamped a few times doing that I sometimes wonder what other shit it’s cut with cheap tho so doesn’t really matter i pay 30 for a quater and that last me ages

Reactions: CFC
I say just a couple large doses a day rather than abunch of small ones.

While you aren't using make sure you're eating right and getting as much sleep as you can. It will definitely help your trips later on.
Yea I’ve noticed sometimes you think you’ve comedown and get a little tired but having a shower or eating some fruit or drinking milk will bring you miles back up so yea think if your really malnourished it has nothing to burn off maybe

It actually seems to me OP might be on the other side of town. It seems what he describes is rather pure paste.

pure paste

I feel like "pure" is slightly oxymoronic in this context. The percentages tested in speed batches in the UK generally seem to come in around 5%-15% amphetamine. It's always possible someone managed to get something a little better through a completely new supply chain, but unlikely.

I feel like "pure" is slightly oxymoronic in this context. The percentages tested in speed batches in the UK generally seem to come in around 5%-15% amphetamine. It's always possible someone managed to get something a little better through a completely new supply chain, but unlikely.
Does your source of information say anything about what the adulterants might be?
"Rather" pure paste. As in paste that might or may not have a slightly yellow or pink color. Both are good, I prefer the pinkish one.

Does your source of information say anything about what the adulterants might be?
"Rather" pure paste. As in paste that might or may not have a slightly yellow or pink color. Both are good, I prefer the pinkish one.
If any of the paste in the uk we’re near on pure then you could have less than a 0.1 bomb and be super fucked but it’s never that strong the paste I’ve got at the moment is yellow and considered strong by uk paste standards but is obviously still cut to fuck

I get the same stuff yh I feel good then get irritable few hour in how much do u dose I never know how much

I get the same stuff yh I feel good then get irritable few hour in how much do u dose I never know how much
0.3 plo””
i dunno maybe like 0.3 .04 bombs I can do up to 2 grams in a sesh but that quite a lot compared to some people I’ve done a whole eigth before in a 24 hour period that was uncomfortable tho it’s probably best not to do any more than a gram in a night unless you wanna stay up for days in always end up doing too much as I have a compulsive redosing issue as I’m use to taking coke or i just don’t feel high enough then end up taking to much

I do same I've had about half a g and got about a g for tommorow but I'm Gona take that in few hours I have to be careful with it as I'm bipolar I've cleaned my kitchen bathroom living room and cleaned all my front door I do fuck all sober so glad I try do stuff on coke but note gets done lol. Wish I had benzos for couple beers. I'm gonna take more round midnight and clean all night then go chemist in morning get my 70mg methadone and then fuck off to sleep in my nice clean bedroom I'm fucking twisted