• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine + Xanax combo question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLiquid

Bluelighter
Hello there!

Well i'm going to a party this Saturday, and i was wondering if someone had a good experience with Xanax and amfetamine. if so, how much did you take ,when did you take it, how did it feel , how long etc
;).
I did the combo flubromazepam + amfetamine combo before and that was really nice!

Thanks;D

Well... A lot of harm reductionists, myself included, might suggest uppers and downers shouldn't be mixed. I also, contrary to that mantra, have done it hundreds of times from combos like yours to speedballs in a rig (slamming a mixture of opioid and speed or coke, coke being the classic) Speedballs are extremely dangerous!

It's that range of intensity b/w what you're looking at and speedballs that created the HR concept on the conservative side (always say it's bad..., That's my take)

All that notwithstanding, there's two approaches I've found recreational:

A. Take both at once or close, maybe wait for amp to ramp up 15- 30 minutes, then take benzo, btw NO alcohol on these nights... This mutes the effects of the amp somewhat but can be really cool feeling and euphoric if you hit the doses right - I'd not raise our lower what amts. you normally take when taken alone, but listen up if people disagree with me, I may be off on this, though it's what I do. Some will say, this approachsucks b/c sometimes the benzo will overwhelm the stimulant and this is not the goal of a speedster.

B. Take the amp and save the benzo for the comedown. Much better use, imo. Again can be euphoric if you take the benzo b/f the negative come down effects start, like if you know you'd come down at 14 hours post-dose, take benzo at hour 11-13 (11 for clonazepam, 13 for Xanax, get it?), this essentially gets a similar effect to approach A for an hour then easy/easier come down.

Me, I prefer B. Still, no drinking... The benzo will be all the help you need.

Does that answer your query? Or can I help further?

Coming up next... Other opinions, probably some very valid that may well not agree with me - always take BL advice in sum, never from one poster unless it's a moderator who states they know with certainty about a subject. Very few off us are physicians or (psycho)pharmacologists, although we often act like it ;)

Last edited:
I personally love this combo, taking the xanax Will ease your surroundings and comfort level while getting euphoric from the amp with no anxiety. Just don't overdo the benzos or you will black out and not remember the experience to much n might act dumb lol to many times I snorted some good meth and had a few bars n got all Zannied out and before you know it 8 hours passed and you don't remember the party lol. Moderation is key my friend

Closed! We're not here to tell you how to get high! Please be safe OP and be careful! Welcome to Bluelight! Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.