• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine Sulfate injection

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
Lo and behold, I have refilled my Evekeo prescription (10mg amphetamine sulfate pills) and would like to take this experimentation a bit further... These little bastards have a ton of filler in them, insufflation is almost useless. I know from past experiments that when crushed and mixed with water, the insoluble filler sank to the bottom of the mixture while the soluble amphetamine floated on top in its own little layer. So my question is, would it be possible to stick the tip of my syringe into the clear top layer and suck out all the speedjuice, without a filter to avoid contaminating the holy water with the vile abcess dust? And even if this COULD potentially work, would the extra effort even be worth it? Dangerous, even? I know oral is a safe bet already, just curious about this.

I hope you're just planning to dry it out and snort it. Injecting unfiltered pills is very dangerous at best.

Even though most of the filler sinks to the bottom you'll still be getting some of those particles in the syringe, no matter how careful you are when sucking up the top layer. Cigarette filters make a good makeshift filter but if you're planning to inject your best choice for ensuring you don't seriously fuck your body up is going to be micron filters.

I hope you're just planning to dry it out and snort it. Injecting unfiltered pills is very dangerous at best.

Even though most of the filler sinks to the bottom you'll still be getting some of those particles in the syringe, no matter how careful you are when sucking up the top layer. Cigarette filters make a good makeshift filter but if you're planning to inject your best choice for ensuring you don't seriously fuck your body up is going to be micron filters.

Yeah this is not something I'm going to do again. For one thing, it takes more water to get the speed out of 20mg of pills than my rig can take at one time, I ended up only getting maybe 5mg in, if that. And after it was done the injection site burned for a little bit. I did it before you replied, but even before I read your reply I already knew that this is something I'm never going to do again

Yeah, not a great idea. I've never injected amp myself but from the things i've read there doesn't seem to be a rush, it just comes on faster, absolutely not worth it.

If you really want to try to get a little more punch out of your amp i'd suggest plugging.

Just get some good ole fashioned Meth. Works every time, no fucking around. Make sure to use micron filters and isotonic/ bacteriostatic water for IV injection. Dillute and adjust to a PH around 7.3 and you should be in for a good safe-ish time. And hold onto your hat!

If you really wanna get technique down, first wash the GAK in acetone, then reconstitute in the isotonic solution and dillute until ideal PH is reached.

I've been doing my homework to make an IV drip DMT rig in the next year or so. Should be something to remember for sure. Read up on isotonic solution for injection, and micron filters. Beyond that, shower, put on fresh clean clothes, use nitrile gloves, use rubbing alcohol to clean everything, put on an N95 mask to avoid contamination of your master solution and rig items, and make enough for a few rides so it's not such a hassle next time.

Nicely labeled, with an antimicrobial component for shelf life in little jars with rubber stoppers. You'd be the guy to see at your party hahaha. Also, it looks damn good when everything is done and prepped. Like meal prep... but for drugs

Last edited:
I've seen people just toss shards in a slin pin BY HAND no washing, and use tap water. Wait for it to melt and slam.

Thats asking for a mitral valve infection. I was in utter awe, they did this on the regular.

Roll the dice and never think twice I guess haha

Also*

+++ On plugging. I've been an IV morphine user and plugging was IME, 90% as euphoric and hard hitting. Just comes on in 10 mins instead of 10 seconds. Less rush puking, less holes in the arm. It was a win win. Also the filler is no issue via this ROA. Just gets left behind while the epithelial mucosa do their absorption magic.

Just get some good ole fashioned Meth. Works every time, no fucking around. Make sure to use micron filters and isotonic/ bacteriostatic water for IV injection. Dillute and adjust to a PH around 7.3 and you should be in for a good safe-ish time. And hold onto your hat!

If you really wanna get technique down, first wash the GAK in acetone, then reconstitute in the isotonic solution and dillute until ideal PH is reached.

I've been doing my homework to make an IV drip DMT rig in the next year or so. Should be something to remember for sure. Read up on isotonic solution for injection, and micron filters. Beyond that, shower, put on fresh clean clothes, use nitrile gloves, use rubbing alcohol to clean everything, put on an N95 mask to avoid contamination of your master solution and rig items, and make enough for a few rides so it's not such a hassle next time.

Nicely labeled, with an antimicrobial component for shelf life in little jars with rubber stoppers. You'd be the guy to see at your party hahaha. Also, it looks damn good when everything is done and prepped. Like meal prep... but for drugs
I've never tried meth, but I have thought about it. It wouldn't be anytime soon since the amp-sulf is prescribed to me and I'm in an program that does drug testing at the moment, and coming up positive for an illicit drug is gonna lead to trouble.

I'll also admit that I kind of have a bias against meth - I've had several loved ones who were ruined by it, but I guess as someone who did heroin on and off for 2 years, it's kind of hypocritical.

I would need a bit of time to gather all of the materials, some benzos for the comedown, and of course the meth itself. I don't know anyone who sells it and also don't really know what to look for and what to avoid.

Whoops, quoted you twice. Didn't realize both were posted by the same person.

Last edited:
Also*

+++ On plugging. I've been an IV morphine user and plugging was IME, 90% as euphoric and hard hitting. Just comes on in 10 mins instead of 10 seconds. Less rush puking, less holes in the arm. It was a win win. Also the filler is no issue via this ROA. Just gets left behind while the epithelial mucosa do their absorption magic.
I like that idea, since these pills are so insoluble in water, what technique should I use without wasting drug or using too much water?

Well, the amph sulphate would be soluble in water, so if you crush up the pills and just mix them in a syringe without a needle tip, just put about 2 ml of regular tap water in the barrel, after backloading the syringe with powder

SO, crush up the pills, get a good dose backloaded, re install the plunger, push until its fully depressed up against the tip of the syringe and in contact with the powder, then, suck up about 2 ml of warm tap water, and 1 ml of air, giver a little shake.

Then, go evacuate your bowels so you dont have to shit while you're tryna absorb drugs through your ass, throw some jergins on the button, evacuate the air from the syringe after another good shake (make the mix somewhat suspended) shove it in as deep as possible (3 ml syringe is pretty short anyway) plunge the plunger, and hold your sphyncter closed and let the water absorb.

Depending on how many pills you wanna absorb via this route you may need a little more water or whatever. But this is generally how its done.

Another way is to crush the pills, parachute, plug, and then throw some water in for absorption.

OR one last method is to extract the amph sulphate from the pill powder using water and just plug that. Ive not known amphetamines to be insoluble in water, so your original issue of having the layers seperate is news to me. But the general inclusion of all of the components in the colon with water should afford a good amount of absorption via the colon. That is actually what the large intensities do, absorb water from the processes of digestion. Colon does the trick too.

Also, good choice. Meth is a bad time if you let the habbit get away from you. Best to steer clear