• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Amphetamine & suboxone

You can't really smell meth when you snort it because you'll be too busy cursing at the massive burning sensation in your nose. Snort a line or two at least the size of a match and you'll see what I mean.
It did burn bad but since it was in pill form with the filler I guess its easier that way to sense the aroma and it was definitely was nothing like real amphetamine.

So when you have a bag of meth, can you smell it without sniffing it and sense something or is it completely odorless?

It did burn bad but since it was in pill form with the filler I guess its easier that way to sense the aroma and it was definitely was nothing like real amphetamine.

So when you have a bag of meth, can you smell it without sniffing it and sense something or is it completely odorless?
It's mostly odourless until it starts getting smoked/vaped. One time I was in my bedroom with the door closed blowing huge clouds throughout the room. I then heard my room mate downstairs saying to her mom; "Can't you smell that? He's up there killing himself". I started blowing the clouds out the window after that. But first I had to go outside and look up to make sure neighbours window was closed.

Bupe and Meth. Crystal Meth is a very safe combo. basically myself only taking 2mg of Bupe. and between 0-.2 grams of meth. Extremely low dose. I would shoot up that .2 grams about 6 times a day. So basically take 2mg of bupe a quarter piece. Then have a bag of .2 of Crystal Meth shooting it and only it for the whole day. It works and helps. I tried Fentynol with Crystal Meth. It was a different feeling. Very expensive whereas you could spend 10 dollars a day and be high all day long. This process worked for myself on a tight budget at the time. I am sure this is one of the safest ways that I have found too manage both an opiod addiction and Meth addiction and still manage too function as normal as you can be. So... Is it safe. Very. Just take the Suboxone how it is supposed too be taken. Under the tongue. Shooting it is garbage. Shooting Meth though is safe and fun.

I am on sublocade and am being scripted stimulants soon, doctor approved. I take script Adderall regularly already along with coke and find no speedball effects. I do hold off on gabapentin till I start coming down off Adderall. I sometimes take ketamine nasal spray 15 min before my addy dosage(inconsistent).
So I ended up flushing a handful of them AD 30 because it turns out they were pressed with meth and only took 3 in 3 different occasions and was not able to sleep after more then 12 hours or eat and was super thirsty and had a heart ache and I took a small bump to see how it smelled and it did not had that sassy sweet flowery smell that real amphetamine has this was a spicy chemical smell so I guess thats what meth smells like when you take a bump? IDK I don't have any experience with meth besides for this possibility. What you guys think? Was it probably meth?
Sounds like meth alright. Real Adderall is pressed with sucrose, which is where that sweetness comes from. Like a minty kpin, yum. I've had pressed Adderall with no taste, but also none of those side effects, with the same effect as regular amphetamine. I've never purposely done meth, worth noting.

Basically some medications are meant too be taken the way a doctor says and that is the only way worth doing. In other areas there is a grey area where it is mix and match. I just hear so many stories of people giving bad information too people and in the long run their advice turns into rumors and you have someone dead of an overdose. Bragging being one of the things that really puts dangerous ideas into the minds of people who may eventually end up trying a drug and remember what that person says. I would say that Bupenorphine is one of those drugs that best way too take is under the tongue.

I am on sublocade and am being scripted stimulants soon, doctor approved. I take script Adderall regularly already along with coke and find no speedball effects. I do hold off on gabapentin till I start coming down off Adderall. I sometimes take ketamine nasal spray 15 min before my addy dosage(inconsistent).

Sounds like meth alright. Real Adderall is pressed with sucrose, which is where that sweetness comes from. Like a minty kpin, yum. I've had pressed Adderall with no taste, but also none of those side effects, with the same effect as regular amphetamine. I've never purposely done meth, worth noting.
Just an update, I'm on Ritalin now. Still on buprenorphine. I don't Garner too much effect off my 18mg concerta but certainly doesn't do nothing, so I think these two meds have nothing to do with each other.
Basically some medications are meant too be taken the way a doctor says and that is the only way worth doing. In other areas there is a grey area where it is mix and match. I just hear so many stories of people giving bad information too people and in the long run their advice turns into rumors and you have someone dead of an overdose. Bragging being one of the things that really puts dangerous ideas into the minds of people who may eventually end up trying a drug and remember what that person says. I would say that Bupenorphine is one of those drugs that best way too take is under the tongue.
Buprenorphine is great in a subcutaneous depot (sublocade). It keeps me honest and if I just stop, I won't get withdrawals. My doc keeps me on a 300mg dose because I was taking fentanyl previously.

You can't really smell meth when you snort it because you'll be too busy cursing at the massive burning sensation in your nose. Snort a line or two at least the size of a match and you'll see what I mean.
The meth I had went up flawlessly but the amounts of amphetamine I use make up tiny lines. A little bump and I'm satisfied for a while (oh, right now I'd give quite a bit for some stim, but however)

There are little direct interactions, possibly even enhanced euphoria (and compulsion, with time) due to summarized effects on dopamine. The antipsychotic aripiprazole at least showed this effect. Kappa blockade might mean less addiction memory and possibly even less hallucinations from over-use but not sure about these two.

So I ended up flushing a handful of them AD 30 because it turns out they were pressed with meth and only took 3 in 3 different occasions and was not able to sleep after more then 12 hours or eat and was super thirsty and had a heart ache and I took a small bump to see how it smelled and it did not had that sassy sweet flowery smell that real amphetamine has this was a spicy chemical smell so I guess thats what meth smells like when you take a bump? IDK I don't have any experience with meth besides for this possibility. What you guys think? Was it probably meth?
Meth doesn't really have a smell. Could you smell it before you snorted it? It mostly just burns and has a kind of 'chemical' taste to it that's hard to describe, but it shouldn't be spicy.

I learned this the hard way. As I think some one once tried to pawn rat poison crystals off to me as "meth", but the pungent odor it emitted told me it most likely wasn't.
It burned, had a weird spicy smell to it and instead of getting me revved up and horny, it stimulated me (but not in a fun speed way, more like a hyperreflexia way) but then I would start to feel like I was gonna convulse.

So yeah, if your meth smells, I would throw it away and beat the shit out of whoever gave it to you.

Last edited:
Never like snorting meth.that pain in the nostrills.When i used to do it-chasing the dragon even,if it wasted something.Always pure.Smells always the same-like chemicals...and hit you good with first inhale.But is very long acting and strong stim.A real sex drug

I take Suboxone and Vyvanse generally most days and I've never had any issue with the combination.

Eventually I would try iv or im solution,if i find,but tablets probably the best is under the tongue

It is generally safe to take amphetamines on bupe. As long as you're not going overboard.
Although I have been on the maintenance program for a while now and I have noticed a few times when I take bupe around midday and about 10-20mg of dexies at night I feel opioid like withdrawals (sweets, cold/hot shivers, prickly feeling and nausea) a LOT sooner than I usually would expect. Especially given that Bupe has such a long half life. But that may just be me, your experience may differ.

When it comes too Bupe the thing too keep in mind is that there is always a drug test. At least in my situation. Getting around testing in a tight spot can be hard. In some cases they make it impossible. I am sure that a good combination of drugs being Bupe and Meth is a lead runner in the fun mixing games of drugs. There I said it. It is fun because one evens out the other too make it possible too function in society. It makes it possible too block the paranoid senses from meth. While still enjoying the feelings of bliss. One without the other and my days are full of sadness. But that is not what this is about. Let me scroll up Truely my favorite combination so far.

It is generally safe to take amphetamines on bupe. As long as you're not going overboard.
Although I have been on the maintenance program for a while now and I have noticed a few times when I take bupe around midday and about 10-20mg of dexies at night I feel opioid like withdrawals (sweets, cold/hot shivers, prickly feeling and nausea) a LOT sooner than I usually would expect. Especially given that Bupe has such a long half life. But that may just be me, your experience may differ.
been on 24 mg bupe daily for 3 yrs while taking 40 mg daily prescribed ritalin. all
doctor supervised & prescribed. zero problems.