• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Amphetamine & suboxone

Subdeep

Bluelighter
I was wondering if it would be safe to take some amphetamine while on subs maintenance.

Can anyone who has experience with this combo share their thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Cool, thanks! What about the effects, are they affected at all by the bupe?
No i've been using suboxone for maintence for years ( well 1 year this round) and always have adderall. Its safe generally speaking.

No i've been using suboxone for maintence for years ( well 1 year this round) and always have adderall. Its safe generally speaking.
Alright thanks I was curious cuz I've heard about negative experiences with the cocaine and suboxone combo but I guess the speed is good to go.

Its no more dangerous than the amphetamines themselves, I've done it more time than I can count.

Alright thanks I was curious cuz I've heard about negative experiences with the cocaine and suboxone combo but I guess the speed is good to go.
Cocaine works differently and I couldn't be sure.

If you've been on suboxone for awhile and are a tolerant user, its negligible. Full opiod agonist like heroin well different story can you speedballs sure, can you get heart disease at 27. Yep .

Take the meth orally IMO. .1 or .2 in. A gel cap will make you geek for 10 12 hours.

Won't need to re dose or feel you have to. Smoking you'll waste it all chasing the dragon.

If you must smoke or I.V I'd get more advice beyond me. I had a month long stim psychosis from I.V just be safe please

Cocaine I have no knowledge of with suboxone or bupe.

Cocaine works differently and I couldn't be sure.

If you've been on suboxone for awhile and are a tolerant user, its negligible. Full opiod agonist like heroin well different story can you speedballs sure, can you get heart disease at 27. Yep .

Take the meth orally IMO. .1 or .2 in. A gel cap will make you geek for 10 12 hours.

Won't need to re dose or feel you have to. Smoking you'll waste it all chasing the dragon.

If you must smoke or I.V I'd get more advice beyond me. I had a month long stim psychosis from I.V just be safe please

Cocaine I have no knowledge of with suboxone or bupe.
Alright, thanks. Sounds good! Yeah I don't like coke so its cool but I've been thinking I would like to take an Adderall sometimes before going to work in the early morning and since I've been on bupe maintenance for 6 months now I was curious how I would react. I've only taken a handful of other drugs since I started on the subs program ( ketamine, dmt and etizolam) before getting on the subs I've tried everything under the sun tho 🌞

Last edited:

What about IntraNasal ROA? I have this nose fetish lmao! Might end up crushing up an IR Adderall and take it up the noser lol I know orally it will last longer tho so might be a better option to take before an 8 hour shift. Maybe I'll do a double stunt and snort half and drink half lol

It has been my experience that dopamine reupatake inhibitor-type stimulants do not mix well with bupe (this includes ritalin, cocaine & buproprion).
Not sure why or if it's just my experience but I assume the fact that they block dopamine reuptake and bupenorephine releases dopamine might have something to do with it.

Amphetamines on the other hand go well with bupe and it's a more "awake" and more of a euphoric experience with both combined.
Be aware though, that if you depend on a mood lift or energy from your subs, taking amphetamine/methamphetamine too often starts to render bupe into nothing but a drowsy-inducing sedative once the amphetamine is gone. And in my experience, do it enough times and you wont' get that same mood lift or energy from bupe every again.

It has been my experience that dopamine reupatake inhibitor-type stimulants do not mix well with bupe (this includes ritalin, cocaine & buproprion).
Not sure why or if it's just my experience but I assume the fact that they block dopamine reuptake and bupenorephine releases dopamine might have something to do with it.

Amphetamines on the other hand go well with bupe and it's a more "awake" and more of a euphoric experience with both combined.
Be aware though, that if you depend on a mood lift or energy from your subs, taking amphetamine/methamphetamine too often starts to render bupe into nothing but a drowsy-inducing sedative once the amphetamine is gone. And in my experience, do it enough times and you wont' get that same mood lift or energy from bupe every again.
Nice info! Thanks, yeah I'll just keep it down to an occasional thing then. Don't want to mess up the bupe magic.

Nice info! Thanks, yeah I'll just keep it down to an occasional thing then. Don't want to mess up the bupe magic.
No problem! Im sure some of it in my situation is also tolerance to the bupe also.

But in the beginning bupe gave me tons of energy, motivation and even a small glow (enough to curb my cravings).
But then after I lost my heroin & pain pill connect, I started going on m-amp binges every month.

And in my experience, what I felt after going from m-amp binges back to bupe, I would not get any glow, no motivation, etc..
I still felt the bupe, but instead of being a clean, energetic type of feeling, it became a severely lethargic and boring heavy sedated feeling every time I used m-amp & then hopped back on it.

M-amp and bupe together is a very euphoric combo. Maybe the bupe just doesn't compensate enough once you've felt the euphoria of it being mixed with an upper.

I know a few people who use crystal and bupe regularly. Are used Coke on it once before but I was taking very small amounts of each. I mean like microdoses of sub at the time. Now I’m on a much higher dose of subs and usually takes 16 to 24 mg and I’m considering trying Coke again because I really need some energy. Does anybody have experience with that?

Interesting, ya amphetamine definitely works as it should on buprenorphine but now that ya’ll mention it cocaine isn’t as good as before I got on buprenorphine and I never put 2n2 together.

I used to LOVE cocaine, but once I got on buprenorphine it now only works well the first line or two then it’s all downhill even if I snort huge amounts.

-GC

I've used Ritalin and Dexamphetamine on bupe maintenance and both have been fine.
The bupe can smooth out the come down if like me you dose more than once a day with bupe.

I do recommend spacing the bupe and dexie/speed/meth as too close together they can cause a heavy sweat and uncomfortable overstimulation it seems if you take a high stim dose.

I used to be a meth/amp addict 7-8 years ago and would regularly use 50-100mg of high quality meth per dose, snorted or smoked usually. Used it with junk all the time but I've never mixed it with bupe.

Since then I've developed heavy anxiety and simply don't crave amps like I used to, I find 10-15mg of Dextroamphetamine with 5-10mg doses as boosters as required when you need a pick me up provides the most euphoric results without any of the negative amphetamine effects like anxiety and jitters in combination with Bupe.

We
I was wondering if it would be safe to take some amphetamine while on subs maintenance.

Can anyone who has experience with this combo share their thoughts.

Thanks in advance!
I am on Subutex for fentanyl use. But I really struggle with depression and fatigue which has led to relapse. Some people like opiates for sedation but I only like to take enough for pain relief and just a mild pick me up it actually gives me some energy and a mood lift. I obviously do not want to continue fent use. Every time I quit even while I’m on the subs I have at least a week of extreme detox where I can’t eat or sleep or hardly even function.
does anyone have any tips on what I can do for energy, focus, and a better mood while on Subutex for maintenance? I’m not into meth because it’s just way too strong and I like to eat and sleep, and I had a brief addiction to it 15 years ago and would like to remain clean from that.

We

I am on Subutex for fentanyl use. But I really struggle with depression and fatigue which has led to relapse. Some people like opiates for sedation but I only like to take enough for pain relief and just a mild pick me up it actually gives me some energy and a mood lift. I obviously do not want to continue fent use. Every time I quit even while I’m on the subs I have at least a week of extreme detox where I can’t eat or sleep or hardly even function.
does anyone have any tips on what I can do for energy, focus, and a better mood while on Subutex for maintenance? I’m not into meth because it’s just way too strong and I like to eat and sleep, and I had a brief addiction to it 15 years ago and would like to remain clean from that.

If you have the ability to stay in control & have the access, is there a shorter acting full agonist you could switch from the fent and then from the full agonist (i.e. - hydrocodone, real heroin, morphine, etc..) to subs?

Exercise will help, but i'm aware of how difficult that can be during acute withdrawal stages.
Do you smoke cannabis? If you do, it should drastically help in combination with the subs.

Benzos would help but can open up another can of worms, so to speak.

Really all you can do is wait it out. I promise you, that first 1-2 weeks will be really shitty but you'll eventually feel better.
Your tolerance will drop after a week or two and as long as you don't continue to take super high doses of subs, the subs will actually start to help a little for pain relief and a pick me up

The only time I could see it being an issue is right after you start taking it and your body isn't used to it. I've been on buprenorphine 8-16mg for six years and use Adderall a couple times a month, including this time. There's no real reaction between the two but it can help with the comedown and muscle pain. I've done the same with cocaine for years and never ran into any problems, IV or insufflated. I did find that I crave it a lot less now but it still works when I do indulge. It doesn't feel anything like a real speedball and I've never had a bad reaction myself, but we all react differently so use caution.

So I ended up flushing a handful of them AD 30 because it turns out they were pressed with meth and only took 3 in 3 different occasions and was not able to sleep after more then 12 hours or eat and was super thirsty and had a heart ache and I took a small bump to see how it smelled and it did not had that sassy sweet flowery smell that real amphetamine has this was a spicy chemical smell so I guess thats what meth smells like when you take a bump? IDK I don't have any experience with meth besides for this possibility. What you guys think? Was it probably meth?