• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants amphetamine muscle cramp what do

Zonxx

Bluelighter
gosh... i got a neck cramp and kinda dont wana take my painkillers, any suggestions?

Drink a tall glass of water, try and eat a snack with some protein. Ibuprofen and a hot shower, too. I hope you feel better.

I don't know if it would apply to this but when I was in a hiking club after walking all day and sweating loads it would be common to get cramps and our instructor would give you a packet of salt and tell you to swallow half of it and it always stopped the cramps.

But yeah depends if your cramps is from sweating caused by the speed I guess

Diazepam, clonazepam and lorazepam all have muscle relaxant properties. If you don't want to take a benzo, baclofen or hydroxyzine could help.
A warm shower is always a good way to relax your muscles mechanically.
Drink a couple glasses of water. Potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium are the key nutrients for muscles so you could replenish those by eating foods that are rich in these (bananas, avocados, milk ...).

Can I add...

What about hand numbness.
I have never ever experienced it till now WHY OH WHY

Can I add...

What about hand numbness.
I have never ever experienced it till now WHY OH WHY
On amps? Ive experienced that from amps and cocaine essentially from vasoconstriction due to too much of the drugs.

A common NSAID, I always recommend those ketoprofen ones with 150 mg and dual action, here it can be found under the brand name ketonal. Don't take more than two per day, if you exceed two for a long period you can have kidney issues. They work for all kinds of pain for me, dental, headaches, joint and back pain etc

I don't know if it would apply to this but when I was in a hiking club after walking all day and sweating loads it would be common to get cramps and our instructor would give you a packet of salt and tell you to swallow half of it and it always stopped the cramps.

But yeah depends if your cramps is from sweating caused by the speed I guess
YEP. Bcuz low sodium levels = muscle cramps

But i love salt so iunno if that caused it, i decided after sleeping 5 hrs today that id amp up again but hydrated hella beforehand and ate some salt just incase, no issues thus far but.. i never have issues with the first dose of anything no matter the mg i consume its usually after my 5-10th ones that have side effect potential

^ yep...electrolytes are the root. Gatorade, pickles or pickle juice should cure this, Drinking water wont and will likely make it worse.

Last edited:
gosh... i got a neck cramp and kinda dont wana take my painkillers, any suggestions?

My doctor gave me calcium tablets for this. I wanted a muscle relaxer and was kinda pissed 'cause I felt like he was fobbing me off.
Boy was was I wrong! That shit's amazing for cramps. I took it because I get free prescriptions, but you can just buy it cheap off the shelf instead.

whats up with amps eating up electrolytes, which surprises me because i always use alot of salt on my meals, is it the adrenaline releasing effect that causes this?

I have only ever sweat from a stimulant once and it was one of the best hits of crack ill ever smoke :/
Lucky you man, they make me sweat. Usually not too bad though unless I take higher doses.

Amphetamines make me sweat like crazy, I'm talking regular London speed. Ritalin also has this effect which is really annoying. On the other hand, MDMA and meth doesn't have this effect as long as I don't dance or do things that would cause sweating even without a drug.
Zonxx, you sound like you were created for drug consumption:) except the recent cramping issues.

Amphetamines make me sweat like crazy, I'm talking regular London speed. Ritalin also has this effect which is really annoying. On the other hand, MDMA and meth doesn't have this effect as long as I don't dance or do things that would cause sweating even without a drug.
Zonxx, you sound like you were created for drug consumption:) except the recent cramping issues.
yeah it only lasted an hour, haven;'t had anything related since and LOL i do love my drugs, pretty sure they love me too

Cramps are caused by magnesium deficiency so a magnesium supplement or spray is what you need. Also pure sea salt contains large amounts of magnesium along with other minerals so a teaspoonful in a glass of water can quickly get you back to normal.

Anything that can cause sweating can lead to the cramps from hyponatraemia in particular -- I still get a few minutes of marked diaphoresis starting after the bang and rush with hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and hydromorphinol in particular, but most of the narcotics do it to one extent or another, and I try to avoid hyoscine and tincture of belladonna and the other strong anticholinergics as much as possible from May to September if I can. With taking narcotics and antihistamines on top of each other and catabolic steroids on occasion for exacerbations like neck pain and gout, and since I have naturally low blood pressure, the doctors have told me to count milligrammes of sodium to assure I get enough and a happy medium to keep the gout from getting worse, along with watching potassium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, iodine, chloride, bromide, phosphorus, and the like in particular as well as copper for some reason. It may be another part of bone building with calcium, strontium, phosphorus, and Vitamin D. Paracetamol also causes lots of sweating and is the main mechanism for its anti-pyretic effect, and aspirin and other Nsaids to lesser extents.

Did heat get this going by any chance? It is has been a bad summer for that in Austria and all over and I was in France the day last month it was 46°C further down south but it was plenty bad in Paris and Lyon as well and it really sucked . . . even being mainly nocturnal and having a 36°C normal body temperature which drops even further when the narcotics hit really didn't help . . . hot weather which does not cool down much at night, almost always because of such horrible things as 30°C+ dew points not just in the jungle or Red Sea/Persian Gulf but places like Paris, Frankfurt am Main, Prague, Toronto, Chicago, Minneapolis, St Louis, Milwaukee &c, adds up over time, a big reason why heat waves kill hundreds, thousands, and tens of thousands of people in urban areas in particular. I think the worst natural disasters in the United States, Germany, Austria, Italy and elsewhere were actually heat waves from the middle 1930s or more recently . . . second in France after the 8. May 1902 eruption of Mt Pelée on Martinique with a nuée ardente which killed almost 35k people I think it was. I guess there was a pretty bad week in Chicago and much of North America in July, but not as bad as 1995 at least.

Heat really sucks -- I would prefer -50°C every single day for that reason and that is a lot better than just below freezing because that is what causes the messes with ice, sleet, ice pellets, granular snow, slush, black ice and the like . . . well, nostalgia too because it was a day like that when my really hot and sophisticated boss jumped my bones for the first time back in the day . . . her feet almost froze on the way to work and I was helping her warm them up and one thing led to another, sort of like that joke about the two fire fighters buttfucking under a blanket. The coldest day of the XX. Century in the locale I think it was.

lol i was going to say "live with it..." but then i actually read the OP's original statements and im thinking.. "Heroin"!! >.<